Patch 1.05 may have lowered proficency required for Mystic Art missions

ZexionPonty92

49 minutes ago, ZexionPonty92 said:

This morning after downloading the 1.05 patch I noticed that the proficency required for the Mystic Art missions has been lowered to 120.000 for the weapons and 200.000 for Ninjutsu and maybe Onmyo.

Can anyone confirm? 

It is indeed lowered, and not only that, it's much faster to earn proficiency with alternate weapons now. Patch notes states you earn more proficiency if you have a weapon with high prof. I had switchglaive maxed out at 500k and just did all other weapons in about 2-3 hours.

58 minutes ago, Misshandlad said:

It is indeed lowered, and not only that, it's much faster to earn proficiency with alternate weapons now. Patch notes states you earn more proficiency if you have a weapon with high prof. I had switchglaive maxed out at 500k and just did all other weapons in about 2-3 hours.

Great news, time to platinum drastically reduced ;)

5 hours ago, Misshandlad said:

Just mad a test run. 

1 run (~3min) in the 500k omnyo dojo training = almost 20k profiency (19,710) . So 1 weapon=20 mins, lol.

RIP my yesterday with 15 hours of farming... 

Edited by sXe_SiC_

54 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

Is confirmed 120000 for weapons and not anymore 180000?. I'm on first mission on region 4  i have 190000 for switchglave and 123000 for spear but no dojo mission why? Thx

Pretty sure you need to get to region 5 or 6 before they unlock, they should be in the Dojo even if you dont have the proficiency once you reach the unlock point in the story.

Also can 100% confirm its 120k now.

Edited by Misshandlad

13 hours ago, Misshandlad said:

Pretty sure you need to get to region 5 or 6 before they unlock, they should be in the Dojo even if you dont have the proficiency once you reach the unlock point in the story.

Also can 100% confirm its 120k now.

Thx mate