SUNSET HARBOR trophies are glitched

MCH-MONOH7DRAT3

17 hours ago, MCH-MONOH7DRAT3 said:

Got Come Fly With Me :bronze: and Fisher King :silver: without problems  . As for fisher trophy place tuna harbors asap , that will make it pop in fev minutes .

Welcome to 100% CS club people ...1f60e.png

Tuna tip is gold. Took a few hours to get the first 7 million. Last 3 in about 15 mins so I'm back to 100%

See you all again in a few months when they spring another one on us, complete with glitched trophies ?

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

My Aviation club only gets 20-30 visitors a week despite the fact I get 1900 tourists a week! What's the secret here, put all the other unique buildings on inaccessible spots?

Also, my passenger helicopter thing has a lock on it. How do you unlock it?

First , what is your pupulation ? Having like 100k might be needed . Placing it next to public transport hubs help a lot and City attractiveness  at higher levels as well . Plus Aviation club policy , yes putting other Unique Buildings on inaccessible spot help . Remember to demolisk Castle of Lord Chirpwick Monument because it provides leisure to WHOLE city ?

Edited by MCH-MONOH7DRAT3

14 hours ago, MCH-MONOH7DRAT3 said:

First , what is your pupulation ? Having like 100k might be needed . Placing it next to public transport hubs help a lot and City attractiveness  at higher levels as well . Plus Aviation club policy , yes putting other Unique Buildings on inaccessible spot help . Remember to demolisk Castle of Lord Chirpwick Monument because it provides leisure to WHOLE city 1f60e.png

Population is about 150k. I've never unlocked the Lord Chirpwick monument.

What was that part about the aviation club policy? 

Edited by JPageMartin36

On 9.5.2020 at 6:44 PM, JPageMartin36 said:

My Aviation club only gets 20-30 visitors a week despite the fact I get 1900 tourists a week! What's the secret here, put all the other unique buildings on inaccessible spots?

You do not need any other unique buildings. I tried that for houuuuuuuurs... With every type of public transport going there...

Then I was thinking about what else I could do, because I always had 15-30, in a 170k city. I was reading through the descriptions of the finances. ...And then I figured it out. Raise the money for unique buildings to 150% (do not forget to change it for the night too). Some seconds later I had the trophy.