No-hitter

Minus13dB

I'm having real trouble with this trophy (10 kills without leaving combat and without taking damage), every time I have a big enough crowd, some of the guards run off, leaving me short.  I tried outside of where the Doge is in venice (Following the tips) but only managed to get 8 kills. Does anyone else have anymore tips regarding this?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I know you've got your plat, but for anyone else out there, there is a easier method. Go to the assassin contract called Peacekeepers(It's the one where you have to kill 10 brutes in 60 seconds). Make sure you have at least 2 smoke bombs. Start the fight empty handed by punching the first brute, now immediately use a bomb and get the twin blades out. You should be able to take 5-6 out (double kills coz they're standing close together). When you get to 5-6, drop a 2nd bomb and finish the rest off. Trophy!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I got this during the mission where you have to kill lots of monks near the end of Sequence 5. I just ran around the building and attracted them all and just went at it. Really easy enemies and plenty of them, and none of them ran off!