Are you going to 100% the Play Log?

I got 3 things left Barret's ch 14 scene, chapter 9 manuscripts the shears counter attack ones, and pull ups which pissed me off so bad that I'm taking a break. Also playthrough 1 I only missed 5 accesses. In playthrough 2 I had to beat pride and joy 2 times because I forgot to access him the 1st time.

13 hours ago, Glacier_Silver said:

I got 3 things left Barret's ch 14 scene, chapter 9 manuscripts the shears counter attack ones, and pull ups which pissed me off so bad that I'm taking a break. Also playthrough 1 I only missed 5 accesses. In playthrough 2 I had to beat pride and joy 2 times because I forgot to access him the 1st time.

I forgot to scan Pride and Glory, and also Malboro when I did that one.   

Iffrit I used a tactic set up that forced Bahamut into pressure state at half health, before he could spawn him.  Then killed him before he could summon so I have to do that part again for the assess.  At least you can assess and then force a failure and it still counts. 

Once I make it through hard and get the platinum then I'll see if I want to assess everything lol 

Edited by Snake2410

I did it yesterday, too. Took me a little more than 124 hours ? and yeah, i have 870k-ish guil just like FinalFan at that point! That's what you get if you buy 99 of all consumable items, and 4~8 of every armor/accessory and the buyable materias.

Edited by Lance_87

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 0:53 AM, ignizx said:

On my way doing it. I think to get 100% you have to play chapter 9 on hard difficulty twice, to get all of Cloud's skill books.

There are manuscriprs tied to both sidequest paths on hard in ch 9, so yes you have to do it twice.

• 11 months later...

At first I hadn't even planned on doing this, but the game became one of my favourite and I did it just a few hours ago. And it's a fact, replaying chapter 9 for the 4th time for the last manuscript was boring as fck, at least I destroyed the shit out of hell house without any problems. Fortunately I got every resolution while going for dresses and was missing maybe 10 assets after first playthrough.