"Hellraid" DLC Coming this summer.

DanielMcGiveron

9 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

yeah, they really make you laugh. Don't want to come back to the game? Fine, but don't start begging because the new trophies will force you to replay the game or to rebuy it. It's not a developers problem and neither a problem of those who actually want new trophies to collect, to enjoy even more the new content.

Its not that we are talking about a game thats what 6 years old! Dont mind the trophies but lets be real here for a sec! They were suppose to have released DL 2 by now? So, I rather play that game! But they want to work on this WHATEVER MAN!! After 6 years I dont want toi go back to the game be real now! Most people dont! Try putting in hard work for DL 2 and stop going back to 6 year old game! Hard work goes far in life! But seems they dont feel this way and it shows!

Edited by Titanomachy_75
  • Like 1

Too bad that they are working hard for DL2, but they don't want to leave the community (still active) empty-handed and so they continue to support the first title. Also, Hellraid was almost a "vaporwave" and Techland transformed it into a DLC for DY to not leave it into the oblivion. Killing Floor 2 and Warframe are also older titles that are still supported as of today (Warframe will even arrive on PS5), for example. And what can we say about GTA V? Supporting a successful title now is a bad thing?

Edited by APCGrayLocked
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, APCGrayLocked said:

Too bad that they are working hard for DL2, but they don't want to leave the community (still active) empty-handed and so they continue to support the first title. Also, Hellraid was almost a "vaporwave" and Techland transformed it into a DLC for DY to not leave it into the oblivion. Killing Floor 2 and Warframe are also older titles that are still supported as of today (Warframe will even arrive on PS5), for example. And what can we say about GTA V? Supporting a successful title now is a bad thing?

Your talking about the BIGGEST game ever lol Of course if I was in their shoes you think I would quit supporting  that game! So, your comparing DL to GTA lol ok whatever! 

• 2 weeks later...

Agrere

On 14/08/2020 at 0:52 AM, jonesey46 said:

Dying Light is truly a fantastic game and should be played by all in my opinion. I really hope we do get trophies as I can't wait to jump into this DLC :) 

Also, if they add trophies, you'll be "forced" to play it and you never know, you might enjoy it?

Agree completely, one of top 5 games on ps4. very underated.. And they are still creating content for it as well. which always give you reason to care about it over other games.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...