"Hellraid" DLC Coming this summer.

DanielMcGiveron

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Not true plenty of games have steam achievements that never make to console listings. I really hope there is no more trophies, this is by far the most strangest thing I've ever seen in gaming if true? A 5 or 6 year old game adds trophies??? I never heard this in my life!! why not make it a stand alone game??? Or better FINISH your GAME (DL 2)!! Maybe then you wont have to delay it so many times MEHHH!!!!!

We'll find out tomorrow when the DLC goes live on console.  It just went live on PC today so if we do get the same trophies there should already be some insight as to how hard the trophies could be.  I know the patch is already out on console that supports the DLC, so not much longer until we find out.  :)

4 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

We'll find out tomorrow when the DLC goes live on console.  It just went live on PC today so if we do get the same trophies there should already be some insight as to how hard the trophies could be.  I know the patch is already out on console that supports the DLC, so not much longer until we find out.  :)

Most dlc trophies list them day or 2 before its release? Last of us 2 dlc trophies was listed 3 days I think ... and few other games as well nothing on this? I’m thinking it’s 90% there is no trophies ... hope im right? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

TLoU2 is one game. I'm pretty sure some games don't have trophies go live until the release date, so you're not out of the woods just yet.

There have definitely been games in the past where the DLC trophies didn't appear until release date. And there have been some where they appear months in advance, lol.

And oops, I quoted the wrong person!

Edited by simmias
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

People wishing for no trophies on a trophy website lol

I don't mind dlc trophies, but i hate when devs add stupidly hard trophies on an otherwise easy game. (Im guessing the nightmare difficulty is going to be difficult). I don't mind doing harder games mind you, because then i know what im going to get myself into. I wish DLC had no trophies at all, would have saved so much money over the years.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I think it has achievements on Steam 

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/DyingLight/achievements

Finish it under 30 minutes

Finish it with 1 life and 0 medkits

Finish it on Nightmare

Yes a lot of games on steam don’t have listing for some console games. Patch is out... and nothing been added so no trophies I’m betting? 

I can now purchase the DLC on the store but there's no extra trophies available in my PS4 trophy app.

Of course they could add them later if people request it but this is fine for me. I'll probably still play the expansion at some point but I don't really mind not having trophies for it.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

Yeah I'm less inclined to play this straight away now, but I definitely will play it eventually as this is one of my favourite games of the generation. Probably will wait for it to go on sale, £7.99 isn't steep but £3.49 would be an absolute bargain.

Yeah, I pretty much called it. ;)  

Edited by Titanomachy_75
  • Like 1