[NA] Hidden Gems Sale | Ends 5/20 8AM PST

Neocarleen

8 hours ago, Alternatewarning said:

Interested in the Yakuza game but all together they're a little much for me right now.  So hopefully they go on sale lower, later.

It is unfortunate Yakuza 0 isn't for sale, but it will be again sometime. I bought that one when it was on sale, after getting Kiwami 1 from PS Plus. After playing through Yakuza 0, I bought Kiwami 2 and Yakuza 6 physical edition, then preordered the Yakuza 3-5 remaster collection. I've only gotten through 0 and Kiwami 1, but I plan to get through at least one more this year and then play the rest. Yakuza games are a very fun experience. The story in Yakuza 0 actually made me shed some rare tears in games.

Edited by Grotz99

21 hours ago, Grotz99 said:

It is unfortunate Yakuza 0 isn't for sale, but it will be again sometime. I bought that one when it was on sale, after getting Kiwami 1 from PS Plus. After playing through Yakuza 0, I bought Kiwami 2 and Yakuza 6 physical edition, then preordered the Yakuza 3-5 remaster collection. I've only gotten through 0 and Kiwami 1, but I plan to get through at least one more this year and then play the rest. Yakuza games are a very fun experience. The story in Yakuza 0 actually made me shed some rare tears in games.

I actually just picked up 0 like last week?  when it was on sale.  I'm playing it on my non-trophy account and I LOVE it.  I managed to find 6 physical for about $10 awhile ago as well.  So I just need to get Kiwami 1 and 2 and the 3-5 remasters.  But this is'mt on sale enough for me just yet

• 4 weeks later...