Trophies NOT Unlocking.

MiloFPS

They are not unlocking, I deleted my save and reworked and still no dice. Did EA just patch this recently? It’s seems a bit dodgy for the game to just give everyone trophies for doing nothing but download someone else’s characters. 

21 minutes ago, MiloFPS said:

They are not unlocking, I deleted my save and reworked and still no dice. Did EA just patch this recently? It’s seems a bit dodgy for the game to just give everyone trophies for doing nothing but download someone else’s characters. 

What issues are you having exactly? Which trophy is not popping? They may have patched it but I know someone achieved it via this method recently.

7 hours ago, gafpiratehook said:

Not patched (yet), done my last trophies just two days ago downloading sims.

Good to hear. I doubt it will get patched to be honest. I check the Patch Notes every so often just in case but I feel like if they did patch it it would be an unmentioned change snuck in there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/05/2020 at 9:04 PM, Malachen said:

What issues are you having exactly? Which trophy is not popping? They may have patched it but I know someone achieved it via this method recently.

Max levels in career. I looked at the characters job titles and searched them online and found they are the maximum rank titles but the trophies did not unlock. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...