Recommendations?

This is my first assassins creed game and i bloody loved it!

Ive just got finished and popped the plat..

Where should i go from here in regards to assassins creed games? Like i say im new to the series.. what game AC do you recommend i play next?

3 minutes ago, Kwotey said:

This is my first assassins creed game and i bloody loved it!

Ive just got finished and popped the plat..

Where should i go from here in regards to assassins creed games? Like i say im new to the series.. what game AC do you recommend i play next?

Hey I played the first one and 3rd and 4th have not touch assassin creed for a while because of the navel boat battles (WORST THING EVER) Just wondering is it in origins?

To answer I like   assassin's creed syndicate it was very easy and fun as well :)

5 minutes ago, Sky_RykerXD said:

Another vote for chronology.

However, earlier AC games are very different. If you want more of the RPG stuff, go to AC Odyssey. Just a heads up, Odyssey is huge.

Yeah I was going to say the same thing, as you started with Origins it has RPG elements in it where as the earlier iterations didn’t. There are no levels to yourself or enemies you unlock new equipment and upgrades via story progression and money, no experience points. 

If you dont mind trying AC without the RPG elements that are present in Origins then do it chronologically form ACII like others have mentioned (ACI was far too repetitive for me plus I love the Ezio trilogy) onwards. They all play similar and are good prior to Unity, Arno is bland and boring and it was riddled with glitches. I stopped playing AC religiously because of Unity so not really played any after it. I dabbled in Syndicate which has the original AC formula and Origins but I think I was busy with work and stuff so I need to pick them up again as heard nothing but good things about the two of them. 

Speaking of Unity, Rogue released at the same time for last gen as Unity was only for current gen and was a lot more enjoyable in my opinion. Shay was a far better protagonist than Arno too. Saying that though both games are tied in a way so it’s worth playing both..... Anyway, sorry about that I just really enjoy the AC games. Which ever AC game you decide to play next you will more than likely enjoy as there are a lot of good options. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Hey I played the first one and 3rd and 4th have not touch assassin creed for a while because of the navel boat battles (WORST THING EVER) Just wondering is it in origins?

To answer I like   assassin's creed syndicate it was very easy and fun as well :)

There is i think 2 maybe 3 naval battles.. I didn't have much of an issue found it easy and one of the stand out bits in the game.. They are short.. 

4 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

The most suggested way to play AC is playing it chronologically tbh. Personally I loved AC Brotherhood the most. If you are super duper interested, you should start with AC2 and play chronologically from there.

This what I was planing.. I was gonna go for the Ezio trilogy =) 

2 hours ago, Kwotey said:

There is i think 2 maybe 3 naval battles.. I didn't have much of an issue found it easy and one of the stand out bits in the game.. They are short.. 

This what I was planing.. I was gonna go for the Ezio trilogy =) 

Hands down, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze is the best AC character and I love him eternally. :P

The older Assassins Creed games have more dated mechanics, you'll find that climbing and reaching platforms is more difficult than it is in Origins.

If you don't mind going back to the older games, I will definitely recommend the Ezio Trilogy on the PS4. Comes with all three games, the only difficult part I found was the optional sync requirements can be frustrating. Assassins Creed Revelations also comes with those awful first person platforming sections, including the poorly designed Lost Archive DLC, which is required for the platinum trophy.

Assassins Creed III and Liberation come with the Season Pass for Odyssey. Unity I thought was pretty weak. Syndicate was better in my opinion. Black Flag is enjoyable, but has the annoying multiplayer requirements. Black Flag and Unity are the only two games on the PS4 that have multiplayer.

The only Assassins Creed game I don't know much of anything on is Chronicles. This is more of a spinoff title that only the niche fan will get, but I feel it's necessary if you want to do the entire Assassins Creed franchise.

I will be starting Liberation fairly soon. I have Origins installed on my PS4 with all DLC. Chronicles and Odyssey are the only games I don't own. Valhalla doesn't count, because that game hasn't been released yet.