Without protection?

GaveUpOnPS

yes you have to have 0 armour, while in combat your armour will not repair.

I find that AKs damage armour before health, where as shotguns and snipers tend to hurt armour and health.

Remember you have to 'defeat' players, which means to kill them, so if you just downed them and some one else gets the kill it will not count.

4 hours ago, TheBritishBaron said:

I find that AKs damage armour before health, where as shotguns and snipers tend to hurt armour and health.

Remember you have to 'defeat' players, which means to kill them, so if you just downed them and some one else gets the kill it will not count.

So this is done as play as a human? I've seen videos on YouTube of people playing as the wolf and damaging the armour until it breaks and then killing?

7 hours ago, TheBritishBaron said:

This trophy has a "[Werewolf]" tag

10 hours ago, osscaff said:

So this is done as play as a human? I've seen videos on YouTube of people playing as the wolf and damaging the armour until it breaks and then killing?

Sorry I should eloborate better.

You play as a Wolf, as EdinhoN said the trophy has the Werewolf tag. 

When I mention about the AKs, I was refering to when playing as a wolf and you see a human player using one. Also remember this will get harder the longer the game progresses, as an orange AK will rip you to pieces (well all orange weapons really) 

So the best strategy for this trophy is to change ASAP, and attack anyone as fast as you can in the early game

This trophy is all about what rarity/colour of weapon the opponent has. The best weapon for your opponent to have is a white or green AK. Any white or green weapons should be fine. An orange weapon will absolutely annihilate both your armor and health at the same time therefore as stated by others...this trophy is something you want to do early on in matches and is generally a bit of a lost cause after 10 minutes have passed. 

What I did was attack the humans until the blue symbol that their armor has broken (looks like an armored vest shattering) comes up over their body. Then i'd let them shoot me with their white/green guns until the armor was completely gone then you just unleash hell on them. 

A good tip i've not seen anywhere is that by pressing :r3: , you'll lock onto your opponents and this makes hitting them so much easier. I had several instances where I killed 2 out of 3 members of a squad doing this.

Don't even bother against bot enemies, they physically cannot get even close to breaking your armor with how poorly coded they are :P

7 hours ago, RonanO_1O1 said:

Is this trophy glitched,i have done it way more than five times. I even done five in one game. You just need to hit humans and see the armor icon go from yellow to a shattered red icon then get the kill right?

YOU have to be the one without armor, not the humans.

• Like 1

Oh ok thanks i thought it was them without armor because i saw a video that showed the werewolf shattering the armor of the human for the trophy. Thanks for clearing that up I was getting worried it was glitched for me and wouldnt pop

Update: manage to get it legit once I knew how to do it properly 

Edited by RonanO_1O1