Glitch in my favor

dadoudelidou

Yep, that's right, the game glitched in my favor. 

While doing the Ultraviolet side mission (we were 2 in coop standing at level 16), the loot we received was... Unexpected ! 

A legendary Assault Rifle approximatly 20 times more powerful than everything elses we could equip ! 

( 152x2 damage versus the usual 15-20 damage Assault Rifles at that stage in the game) 

Subsequent bosses were taken us around 15 seconds to down. We are now at level 28 and still cutting through enemies like butter with those bad boys ! 

Another good news, so far no trophies glitched on us while playing coop. So far we popped those glitchy trophies :

- Bolts On ! 

- My name is Earl

- Atlas at last

On 08/06/2020 at 6:28 AM, dadoudelidou said:

Yep, that's right, the game glitched in my favor. 

While doing the Ultraviolet side mission (we were 2 in coop standing at level 16), the loot we received was... Unexpected ! 

A legendary Assault Rifle approximatly 20 times more powerful than everything elses we could equip ! 

( 152x2 damage versus the usual 15-20 damage Assault Rifles at that stage in the game) 

Subsequent bosses were taken us around 15 seconds to down. We are now at level 28 and still cutting through enemies like butter with those bad boys ! 

Another good news, so far no trophies glitched on us while playing coop. So far we popped those glitchy trophies :

- Bolts On ! 

- My name is Earl

- Atlas at last

Sounds like you got the O.P.Q ? I got it too and from a cartel drop (alongside a Yellowcake) the game is already not very hard but it makes it an absolute joke.
I down main story bosses in seconds.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KRIEGLERR said:

Sounds like you got the O.P.Q ? I got it too and from a cartel drop (alongside a Yellowcake) the game is already not very hard but it makes it an absolute joke.

Both of those weapons were nerfed with the latest patch (the O.P.Q System was nerfed with a prior Hot Fix but that was hardcoded into the game with the 1.12 patch) so aren't nearly as powerful as they once were :(. Also, the Cartels event is now offline until next year so the only way to get any of the event Legendaries is to trade for them :(.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KRIEGLERR said:

OK i confirme it was the O. P. Q !! 

Seriously, thank god they nerfed it because this weapon was COMPLETLY breaking the game. We used it from lev 16 to level 36 before switching it, making it nonesense ... 

Little update: so far every trophy popped in coop up to Damn Gina ! 

Within the next few days ill be set on the location trophies glitched or not. 

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Both of those weapons were nerfed with the latest patch (the O.P.Q System was nerfed with a prior Hot Fix but that was hardcoded into the game with the 1.12 patch) so aren't nearly as powerful as they once were :(. Also, the Cartels event is now offline until next year so the only way to get any of the event Legendaries is to trade for them :(.

And it's a fucking damn shame, I started the game about 2 weeks ago not knowing about this event. When the cartels would spawn I thought those were just normal ennemies and basically a feature of the game. I'm almost done with the story but the game feels a lot more empty without the Cartels thugs spawning constantly.  

It was actually so much fun to go through an area and have bonus ennmies to kill.  I probably won't be playing this game when it will come back , so I'm just really bummed this was a limited event and I didn't get to thoroughly enjoy it or even do the quest attached to it, I just played the game and really thought this was a normal thing that was happening.  the mini-boss at random should have stayed :(

• 2 weeks later...