Heads up

Botty

1 hour ago, Mattematics-94 said:

i have completed 4 out of 5, on the 3rd the trophy didnt pop. it popped on the 4th, if the 5th doesnt pop on the fifth, i aint playing the 3rd tournament again it takes forever.

I see people have play already but anyway just so you don't have to play the full game, just score a couple goals and then sit on the corner flag in your own half. You can just let the time run out that way

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Colt said:

I see people have play already but anyway just so you don't have to play the full game, just score a couple goals and then sit on the corner flag in your own half. You can just let the time run out that way

ive just been scoring a few goals and and going afk in the middle of the pitch lol 

2 hours ago, Colt said:

winning all 5 trophy wont unlock for me.

12 minutes ago, Mattematics-94 said:

winning all 5 trophy wont unlock for me.

Same mate. I went ahead and deleted the game and all save data, played the 5th tournament so far, and will try get the other 4 done tomorrow. I have a bug where it just takes me to the main menu every other match. And when I start a new tournament after finishing one the game freezes 

9 minutes ago, Colt said:

Same mate. I went ahead and deleted the game and all save data, played the 5th tournament so far, and will try get the other 4 done tomorrow. I have a bug where it just takes me to the main menu every other match. And when I start a new tournament after finishing one the game freezes 

i have had the main menu thing too! let me know how you get on :)  Goodluck!

14 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

Damn. I did most of the trophies today but kept all the tournament trophies for tommorow when i have time.

Hearing it's glitched sucks. 

Hoping deleting saved data/reinstalling works.

It did. After completing 1 tournament I encountered a glitch where the game would freeze when selecting a new tournament so after completing 1 I quit then game after each new one. 

16 hours ago, Mattematics-94 said:

i have had the main menu thing too! let me know how you get on :)  Goodluck!

Got the plat my friend

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Colt said:

It did. After completing 1 tournament I encountered a glitch where the game would freeze when selecting a new tournament so after completing 1 I quit then game after each new one. 

Got the plat my friend

Did you re do all the Tournaments? 

7 minutes ago, Pr3mut0s-DE said:

No Chance to get the Plat. After completing 3 Tournaments, the Counter stand at 1. I completed the second again and the Counter stand at 2. After i Restart my Game today, the Counter stand at 1. 1f624.png

iive deleted all data and going for the tourneys again. if it doesnt work this time im just deleting the game and forgetting about it. 

6 hours ago, Mattematics-94 said:

iive deleted all data and going for the tourneys again. if it doesnt work this time im just deleting the game and forgetting about it. 

I Plat the Game now. I had Problems with Freezes and Crashes, too. I found a solution for me. After finish a Tournament check the Counter in Challenges. Now play a Quick Match and after this start the next Tournament. I do this in one run. Hope this works for all. Good Luck.

• Like 2

Yeah, I've finished all 5 tournaments and I have credit for 2.  They take so long!  I'm not sure if I want to go through all that again, only to see them not count again!  I'll try the method listed above and see how that goes!

7 hours ago, FFATMA said:

Yeah, I've finished all 5 tournaments and I have credit for 2.  They take so long!  I'm not sure if I want to go through all that again, only to see them not count again!  I'll try the method listed above and see how that goes!

I tried them all 3 times! I started at the fifth tournament, and went backwards, even after a quick match i still froze on the continue menu, luckily I close app and i didnt lose progress, hope you get it soon! Good luck!

I'm thinking that if you do them out of order, it doesn't count them correctly.  That's just my guess mind you, I have nothing concrete to back that up, but that's what it seemed like to me.  You can adjust the settings any way you like and it won't disqualify you from getting the win counted.  When I played, I would score a few goals and then go take the ball over to the corner of my end of the field and sit there until time ran out.  Sometimes they'd come and get the ball, but not too often.  Then I'd watch some youtube or something to pass the time.  The game is fun, don't get me wrong, but when trying to grind this out, you play an absolute ton of games, so it does end up getting fairly repetitive.  

• Like 1

On 14/06/2020 at 0:12 AM, Pr3mut0s-DE said:

I Plat the Game now. I had Problems with Freezes and Crashes, too. I found a solution for me. After finish a Tournament check the Counter in Challenges. Now play a Quick Match and after this start the next Tournament. I do this in one run. Hope this works for all. Good Luck.

Thank you for the tip .

it worked and just to say that sometimes dev team should just test and play their game before release it .

thanks again for your tip.

• Like 3