Battle for Bikini Bottom available Digital?

Hello all, I was seeing something on the PlayStation blog about Spongebob battle for bikini bottom releasing on the 23rd but for EU only, I was just curious if that means that it isn't coming to the US PlayStation store or not. I know the 23rd is the release date but I was thrown off by the EU only. 

I was a bit skeptical about this because it's so bizarre for a game (especially as big as this one) to not be released digitally. I'm just a bit annoyed that they didn't put it up for pre-order because now I'll have to wait till the game actually launches just to start the slow download and won't be able to play it right away.

5 hours ago, UnhallowedBlood said:

I was a bit skeptical about this because it's so bizarre for a game (especially as big as this one) to not be released digitally. I'm just a bit annoyed that they didn't put it up for pre-order because now I'll have to wait till the game actually launches just to start the slow download and won't be able to play it right away.

I actually contacted playstation about it, they told me they don't have confirmation from the about it actually releasing tomorrow. so I have no idea now

5 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

It's up on the store now if you search for it however you can't purchase it for some reason and the release date says 05/07

Edit: It's mostly fixed now

8 GB download, only $30

Well, the 8GB is actually about 15GB, just cause of a patch included :)