DLC Ideas (Potential Spoilers)

NeMeSiS850

Like the Left Behind DLC in part 1. I would love for them to add to this already great story (yes I loved this game). Below are some of my ideas and was wondering what the rest of the community would like to see.

Tommy’s Journey in Seattle

Yes, we all know how it would end but Tommy is one of the best characters in the series and we’ve only gotten to see the badass he is. However, I think it would be great to play as him for once.

Joel & Tommy after “Outbreak Day”

Throughout both games we’ve heard about how hard it was for them and things they had to do to survive. Although this could probably be a game on its own, I would be content with an extended DLC. We could see first hand why they parted ways, Tommy’s involvement with the fireflies and the type brotherly love they shared.

Edit: I am aware there is no DLC planned at this time.

Edited by NeMeSiS850
Typo
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

There are no plans for DLC

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/06/naughty_dog_has_no_plans_for_the_last_of_us_2_dlc

There is supposed to be something multiplayer related coming though but I've not seen anything related to that in a while.

I wasn’t aware of this, I stayed away from news and everything leading to the release of this game to avoid the possibility of spoiling anything. Regardless, it would be nice to get a wishlist for DLC possibilities. 

They could change their mind, especially with all the backlash from some players.

Edited by NeMeSiS850
Typo

The Santa Barbara part WAS the DLC that they had planned, but I think that because of the leaks they decided to add it to the base game...

Knowing that there won't be more DLC in the way I would have wanted one of Tommy in Seattle... The snipping part would have been very fun (Killing Manny would made that DLC a must have for me...)

• Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 8:48 AM, NeMeSiS850 said:

Like the Left Behind DLC in part 1. I would love for them to add to this already great story (yes I loved this game). Below are some of my ideas and was wondering what the rest of the community would like to see.

Tommy’s Journey in Seattle

Yes, we all know how it would end but Tommy is one of the best characters in the series and we’ve only gotten to see the badass he is. However, I think it would be great to play as him for once.

Joel & Tommy after “Outbreak Day”

Throughout both games we’ve heard about how hard it was for them and things they had to do to survive. Although this could probably be a game on its own, I would be content with an extended DLC. We could see first hand why they parted ways, Tommy’s involvement with the fireflies and the type brotherly love they shared.

Edit: I am aware there is no DLC planned at this time.

God I hope they don't do DLC, they've already run this franchise into the ground. Although, these two ideas you presented are very appealing, but I can't help but think Cuckmann will ruin them somehow.