Trophy guide?

shxrpay

I saw this game was new on PS Now for this month, so I thought to "why not give it a shot?" I looked for a trophy guide at first, but couldn't find anything. I then saw that the PS4 and XBox had the same amount of trophies/achievements (minus the plat of course) so I thought it was the same list and that I could use an XB guide. A few of the trophies are different, though, from the XB. So now I'm a bit stuck. I think there are individual guides for the trophies that weren't on XB I could follow while getting the rest while following an XB guide, but I don't really wanna skip throug about 6 different guides. Does anyone know of a trophy guide / or if there is one in progress?

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 1:36 PM, shxrpay said:

I saw this game was new on PS Now for this month, so I thought to "why not give it a shot?" I looked for a trophy guide at first, but couldn't find anything. I then saw that the PS4 and XBox had the same amount of trophies/achievements (minus the plat of course) so I thought it was the same list and that I could use an XB guide. A few of the trophies are different, though, from the XB. So now I'm a bit stuck. I think there are individual guides for the trophies that weren't on XB I could follow while getting the rest while following an XB guide, but I don't really wanna skip throug about 6 different guides. Does anyone know of a trophy guide / or if there is one in progress?

I don’t think anyone’s gonna make a guide for this. I used a couple of guides on youtube, but most of the trophies weren’t a problem. 

On 7/12/2020 at 5:23 AM, Neocarleen said:

I think the PS4 trophy list and Xbox’s achievements are the same. I followed a video walkthrough made for Xbox and got the platinum no problem.

Here’s the video walkthrough I used:

I should also note that the game is separated into three acts, and all the trophies are in the third act.

Thanks, I'll try using this guide when I get around to playing it.

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2020 at 6:28 AM, rvh---podz said:

I don’t think anyone’s gonna make a guide for this. I used a couple of guides on youtube, but most of the trophies weren’t a problem. 

There's a full platinum walkthrough in youtube , you'll get all the trophies if you follow this guide. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 8/18/2020 at 8:09 PM, shxrpay said:

I tried this game about a month ago, controls are so trash that I couldn't even throw the first trash can through the window. Instant delete. Disappointing.

I've been making one for the past 1-2 months since I have other things to do it's taking a pretty long time wish I could help some people.Just 6 more trophies left and then I'll be done to publish so the developer team verifies it.

Edited by mumik08

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 5:23 AM, Neocarleen said:

I think the PS4 trophy list and Xbox’s achievements are the same. I followed a video walkthrough made for Xbox and got the platinum no problem.

I should also note that the game is separated into three acts, and all the trophies are in the third act.

No 2 of the trophies are in the Finale Act. Those trophies are: No More Fears and I had no choice.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/17/2022 at 3:27 PM, Game-Keys-111 said:

Hey, finishing it up soon haha?

I know you got the plat. I'm sorry that I didn't have it published when you platted it but I stopped playing games for a long time. I came back here not to play games but just to finish the guides I promised and started.

• 11 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 2:23 AM, Neocarleen said:

Excellent walkthrough. This held my hand the entire way! Thanks for posting this.