Last mission is an absolute joke!

10 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

Yes, I remember it now. I don't think that mission glitched on me. I remember primarily dying from fall damage in that game, to the point it started getting on my nerves a couple of times.

Yes, As I mention I really never had any glitches at all .. I Think I got very very lucky ..I had no clue there was a problem ? If I knew this I may have never got the game LOL glad I did it was fun. :) 

7 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

Yes, I remember it now. I don't think that mission glitched on me. I remember primarily dying from fall damage in that game, to the point it started getting on my nerves a couple of times.

Yeah, the fall damage was a joke. It was so refreshing to play Blood Dragon where there's no fall damage.

6 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Thanks for sharing that the ps4 version has problems because is a pc port. 

Then I'm fine with my ps3 platinum, no need to go for that pain just for a repeater.

I should point out that I played it on PS4 and had a blast with it, as I did on PS3 back in the day. There really isn't much wrong with it, or at least there wasn't for me. The final mission was a bit of a pain but not impossible at all and the driving has always been a bit shit in Far Cry games. It's also worth pointing out that the PS4 version is a lot easier to Platinum because they've removed the co-op trophies so you don't have to go through the hassle of finding a partner.

7 hours ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

That glitch seems to happen if playing on easy. For some reason it scales the damage up to master difficulty but only on that part. I had the same thing happen switched it to normal and got it first try.

Same here. Seems to be a common glitch tho. 

Switching difficulty should fix it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Just because the game glitched on you doesn't mean its not easy. This game really is a 0.5 in terms of anything difficult platinum wise 

No. This is at least a 2-3/10. What would you rate something like my name is mayo -5? Don't be daft. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

That glitch seems to happen if playing on easy. For some reason it scales the damage up to master difficulty but only on that part. I had the same thing happen switched it to normal and got it first try.

Interesting.  Kind of funny that it backfires on those cheesing it to Easy.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, djb5f said:

Interesting.  Kind of funny that it backfires on those cheesing it to Easy.

It is equally funny and frustrating if you don't know how to fix the glitch. I played on easy since I've done the game in the past. But honestly I don't think easy is much easier than normal in this game.