Concrete Genie Platinum Trophy Review & Trophy Guide

TheDblTap

25 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

Just platted this game and I was in awe at the mechanics from a technical standpoint, but then fell in love with the wholesome fun to be found not much further in!

Highly recommend it!

As usual, I've written a Platinum trophy review to give newcomers an idea of what the game and trophy journey are like: https://platget.com/reviews/concrete-genie-platinum-trophy-review/

As an added bonus I've also written a Trophy Guide to help out those who want to go for the plat: https://platget.com/guides/concrete-genie-trophy-guide/

I wanted to check the game out but looks confusing with the painting part of the game. 

8 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I wanted to check the game out but looks confusing with the painting part of the game. 

You essentially just place shapes but the brush-stroke nature of the placement dictates length and scale. Like a sticker-book but every wall is a page if that makes sense?

But then the "stickers" are used to interact with "Genies" which you create by placing different body-parts. It's really fun!

9 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

You essentially just place shapes but the brush-stroke nature of the placement dictates length and scale. Like a sticker-book but every wall is a page if that makes sense?

But then the "stickers" are used to interact with "Genies" which you create by placing different body-parts. It's really fun!

See thats what im talking about lol lost! I watch few videos ... How you know what to paint or what to thing to paint ..I will pass but thks for the info

Edited by Titanomachy_75

28 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

See thats what im talking about lol lost! I watch few videos ... How you know what to paint or what to thing to paint ..I will pass but thks for the info

Having recently completed the game, it is very easy. For progession, you basically can do no wrong. When you tag a wall, you can pick any shape and size. 

You can create the genies however you want.

The platinum requires a few specific tags on walls, but they are just a matter of matching the shapes that the wall shows you, so its really easy to select the correct painting.

Really, this game is geared for a younger crowd and is very accessible, difficulty wise.

Like the OP, I recommend this game. It is pretty and mostly relaxing and uplifting.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Having recently completed the game, it is very easy. For progession, you basically can do no wrong. When you tag a wall, you can pick any shape and size. 

You can create the genies however you want.

The platinum requires a few specific tags on walls, but they are just a matter of matching the shapes that the wall shows you, so its really easy to select the correct painting.

Really, this game is geared for a younger crowd and is very accessible, difficulty wise.

Like the OP, I recommend this game. It is pretty and mostly relaxing and uplifting.

So, You can pick anything on the white chart and draw what ever. But I see some videos where you have to draw a certain object to make .. Can you explain little more in depth ..Thanks

Just now, Titanomachy_75 said:

So, You can pick anything on the white chart and draw what ever. But I see some videos where you have to draw a certain object to make .. Can you explain little more in depth ..Thanks

Sometimes the genies will ask you to draw something, but you simply pick a shape from the selection of shapes you have and then draw them however you want, as long as you put at least one of that object down, they are happy. Even when they're asking for something more complex, it's really just as simple as that. IT's completely up to you if you want to be super creative and actually draw a pleasant scene, or if you want to just do the bare minimum and get the trophies.

It's super simple, really, and the game does a great job of teaching you what to do. As blu3st4rdust305 said, it's targetted at a younger audience - hence the message about bullying - and as such is simple to understand once you get into it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

Sometimes the genies will ask you to draw something, but you simply pick a shape from the selection of shapes you have and then draw them however you want, as long as you put at least one of that object down, they are happy. Even when they're asking for something more complex, it's really just as simple as that. IT's completely up to you if you want to be super creative and actually draw a pleasant scene, or if you want to just do the bare minimum and get the trophies.

It's super simple, really, and the game does a great job of teaching you what to do. As blu3st4rdust305 said, it's targetted at a younger audience - hence the message about bullying - and as such is simple to understand once you get into it.

Ok I will check it out .. I guess IM over thinking the game big time here lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

does it need a paid dlc or the additional 3 trophies are part on a free update?

EDIT: ok ive noticed the 3 additional trophies are VR-only. no problem for me, however i still dont know if it s free or part of the deluxe bundle (10€) that only says:

The Concrete Genie Deluxe Bundle includes four digital add-ons:
- Pond Design Pack: Expand your design toolset with 12 pond themed brushes
- The Music of Concrete Genie Digital Soundtrack
- Digital Art Book
- Lighthouse Dynamic Theme

Edited by XpanderFX

1 hour ago, XpanderFX said:

does it need a paid dlc or the additional 3 trophies are part on a free update?

EDIT: ok ive noticed the 3 additional trophies are VR-only. no problem for me, however i still dont know if it s free or part of the deluxe bundle (10€) that only says:

The Concrete Genie Deluxe Bundle includes four digital add-ons:
- Pond Design Pack: Expand your design toolset with 12 pond themed brushes
- The Music of Concrete Genie Digital Soundtrack
- Digital Art Book
- Lighthouse Dynamic Theme

The vr segement is included in the game for free.