Which edition of the game is best trophy-wise?

Brainwatched

Hi all,

I've seen a few different editions on the playstation store for sale and don't know if any would be more beneficial trophy-wise? I've seen a few were you get a lot more items in the online portion. Is this worth it? I'm really interested in the single-player but would sure like to make the online as hassle free as possible! Thanks for any responses!

I was going to tell you right away ps3 version but you don't mean that. The different ps4 editions only offer some money and you will already own a couple businesess online which should help with the insane amounts of money you need for the trophies. BUT, I've read that the businesses these packs offer are some of the worst, cheapest ones so maybe the special editions are not worth it.

• Like 1

Since there is an option, I don’t know why anyone would choose PS3 over PS4.  Go for the better gaming experience, the trophies are essentially the same. 

EDIT - Nevermind, you are talking about versions of the PS4 game, oops lol

Edited by djb5f

Do not buy GTA 5 ps3 edition. The trophy Run like a wind is unobtainable without hacker's help and your game will be flagged if you obtain this trophy. Buy cheapests base version of GTA 5 ps4. Play a couple of weeks alone with random ppl to get game experience, after find here in Gaming sessions coop partners

It depends on what you mean by which "edition." 

If you're talking about the the Premium edition, or Shark Card version, vs the vanilla version, then I say go with the vanilla version. Basically those other editions just give you extra money, but not enough to warrant the price and won't save much time.

If you're talking about the PS3 vs PS4 option, it depends. The PS4 version has more DLC trophies making it harder and longer to 100%. The PS3 version is much easier, but hackers infest the online. Either way, you're in for a grind.