Great game

GUDGER666

16 minutes ago, Pieckenhagen4 said:

It is on my list since it was added last month.

It was on my list for a while too. I was excited to see it come to PS Now. I liked that none of the puzzles were overly complicated but I still felt challenged often enough. The developers also did a good job in building the player's understanding of the mechanics in such a way that there weren't any puzzles that were randomly impossible to understand without a guide. I think I only used a video for like 3 puzzles. I agree the trophy list wasn't stellar, and I was hoping for a bit more from the ending, but still this was a good indie entry to the catalogue. 

• 4 months later...
On 2020. 08. 10. at 5:14 PM, Pieckenhagen4 said:

It is on my list since it was added last month. Seems a really cool puzzle game, but the trophies are disappointing.. 13 Bronzes  + 1 Gold... Only 300 points..

But I will give it a try.

Imagine that you get 3 gold trophies and 1 silver instead to make it look more appealing. What's disappointing is the 24$ price tag, but if you liked Portal, this game is just as much fun.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Loved it so much I gave it another go with the stack.  I prefer these kind of puzzle games.  Playing Q.U.B.E. right now and I am absolutely NOT enjoying that one - at least the speedrun aspect of it.  There is no relaxing with that puzzle game... but this?  Bliss... great story too!