Have any DLC or Tables been removed from this yet?

Lord_Bane999

Everything is available trophy-wise.  I recently hit 100% myself.  It is a lot of fun.

Some tables on Zen Pinball 2 did not come over to Pinball FX3 such as South Park, Super League Football, Plants vs. Zombies, Ninja Gaiden, and Street Fighter because of licensing but they don’t have specific trophies here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, djb5f said:

Everything is available trophy-wise.  I recently hit 100% myself.  It is a lot of fun.

Some tables on Zen Pinball 2 did not come over to Pinball FX3 such as South Park, Super League Football, Plants vs. Zombies, Ninja Gaiden, and Street Fighter because of licensing but they don’t have specific trophies here.

Ah thanks that good to hear.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 4:07 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Ah thanks that good to hear.

As a warning be careful with Zen Studios, specially if you're a paranoid completionist. Buy everything you need at the same time. They will fuck you and don't give a shit. Either you buy everything when it's available and verify that everything you can have you got and it's correct or you're in trouble.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, cris3f said:

As a warning be careful with Zen Studios, specially if you're a paranoid completionist. Buy everything you need at the same time. They will fuck you and don't give a shit. Either you buy everything when it's available and verify that everything you can have you got and it's correct or you're in trouble.

Yeah that's personally why I never played their games yet. I started that other new pinball game released instead but some trophies was having a bit trouble unlocking even though should've been hitting the numbers needed.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
Wrong post

• 1 year later...
On 9/9/2020 at 1:54 PM, cris3f said:

Sorry to be a bother but if I wanted to get every table required for trophies, what packs would I need to get?

• 4 months later...
On 9/9/2020 at 1:54 PM, cris3f said:

This is so dang true with Zen Studios. They WILL remove things without warning. And they WILL go back on their promises. Like when the super league tables left because of the license. They promised to put their own table in its' place. They never did it.

On 9/18/2021 at 6:59 AM, A_J_P72 said:

Sorry to be a bother but if I wanted to get every table required for trophies, what packs would I need to get?

every table has a trophy attached to it

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

So every FX3 offering for purchase is required to 100% this game? (Old thread, I know.) I'm looking at all of this stuff and wondering.

fx3 • Page 1 of 2 • PSprices USA

Sadly, yes, every single table has a trophy so to get 100 you'll need every single one. But if you have the past zen pinball games you can import those tables and save yourself some cash

• Like 1