*topic closed*

damon8r351

Goals for the rest of 2013:

(no particular order)

-Plat Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (1 trophy remaining)

-100% trophy completion in Red Dead Redemption (2 trophies remaining)

-100% trophy completion in Knytt Underground (17 trophies remaining)

-Plat No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise (2 trophies remaining)

Goals for the rest of 2013:

(no particular order)

-Plat Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (1 trophy remaining)

-100% trophy completion in Red Dead Redemption (2 trophies remaining)

-100% trophy completion in Knytt Underground (17 trophies remaining)

-Plat No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise (2 trophies remaining)

Is your last trophy for acb the AEoTM? If so, let me know so I can help. I also need this damn trophy lol

:platinum: #23- Guacamelee. I think my controller is the most relieved that I finally got this one. :P

I'm about to go for that platinum after im done with marvel comic combat. Isit annoying?

Is your last trophy for acb the AEoTM? If so, let me know so I can help. I also need this damn trophy lol

I'm about to go for that platinum after im done with marvel comic combat. Isit annoying?

The last trophy I'm working on is AEOTM. I got 3 gaming sessions today, Saturday, and Sunday starting at 7 pm UTC-4 each day. The first two are already full and the third is only working on the coop bonuses. I could add you on PSN in case no one shows up though.

Guacamelee can be really annoying sometimes. Watch this video: http://youtu.be/zHy7O9hEOXM. If you can handle platforming like that, you should be okay.

The last trophy I'm working on is AEOTM. I got 3 gaming sessions today, Saturday, and Sunday starting at 7 pm UTC-4 each day. The first two are already full and the third is only working on the coop bonuses. I could add you on PSN in case no one shows up though.

Guacamelee can be really annoying sometimes. Watch this video: http://youtu.be/zHy7O9hEOXM. If you can handle platforming like that, you should be okay.

Cool, and as for guacamelee ill give it a try. Sure, add me!

Successfully got Extreme Variety yesterday toward my effort to get Abstergo Employee of the Month in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Next week I'll work on the rest of the bonuses I need if I can get 4 players to show up on time for a gaming session. Got two more trophies in Knytt Underground, but I think this game is about to put me to sleep. Made some changes to the original post; I added a section for my current trophy goals, and renamed the section for plats I got on hold. Fixed some spelling and spacing issues too.

Bought How To Survive off the PSN using the free $10 Sony gave me for spending $50 last month. Also got Red Dead Redemption's biggest pain-in-the-ass trophy, Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace, in a pretty good session today. Think I was about to fall asleep from 3 nonstop hours of folding poker hands though. 1 more trophy and I got 100% for that game.

Added 100% #9 for Knytt Underground. It's got some fairly challenging moments to be sure, but it's not as difficult as everyone makes it out to be. The main hurdle is dedicating yourself to exploring everything or finding a good walkthrough to help. It managed to bump me up to level 15, raise my average trophy completion percentage to 99%, and get me 15 ultra rare trophies. Now it's on to completing the rest of my goals for the rest of the year.

Edited by damon8r351

Added 100% #9 for Knytt Underground. It's got some fairly challenging moments to be sure, but it's not as difficult as everyone makes it out to be. The main hurdle is dedicating yourself to exploring everything or finding a good walkthrough to help. It managed to bump me up to level 15, raise my average trophy completion percentage to 99%, and get me 15 ultra rare trophies. Now it's on to completing the rest of my goals for the rest of the year.

Wow.. congrats on 100% in Knytt Underground... Been playing it some time ago but stopped playing it when I found out I need to replay the entire chapter 3 not paying the bell guards >_< 

• Like 1

Wow.. congrats on 100% in Knytt Underground... Been playing it some time ago but stopped playing it when I found out I need to replay the entire chapter 3 not paying the bell guards >_<

You really can't get anywhere in that game without a decent game guide. I used this guy. He talks too much, but he does hit pretty much everything in the walkthrough eventually. Except the part where he screws up and has to redo most of the Falu Kohe challenges because he missed the Mysterious Forest trophy. But he's pretty much the best you got.

You really can't get anywhere in that game without a decent game guide. I used this guy. He talks too much, but he does hit pretty much everything in the walkthrough eventually. Except the part where he screws up and has to redo most of the Falu Kohe challenges because he missed the Mysterious Forest trophy. But he's pretty much the best you got.

I saw some of his video.. and I agree that he talks too much... put the volume to 0 ^_^ will give it a try if I have a time... 14 ultra rare trophies are very tempting ^_^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...