*topic closed*

damon8r351

100% #12: Sumioni: Demon Arts. Dat last boss. O__O

oooh.. saw that you graded it 4/5 in terms of difficulty... how come? I am skeptical in buying it and you might be the answer to my question if I should buy it or not... ^_^ btw... no pressure ^_^

• Like 1

oooh.. saw that you graded it 4/5 in terms of difficulty... how come? I am skeptical in buying it and you might be the answer to my question if I should buy it or not... ^_^ btw... no pressure ^_^

It starts out real easy, then it really ramps up for the last three endings. But what really earned it the rating I gave it was the last boss. That guy was complete bullshit considering how easy the rest of the game was. You might have an easier time than I did, I really suck at bullet-hell style games.

Edit: I revisited and decided to lower it to 3 / 5. Still though, that last boss is no joke compared to the rest of the game.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

Platinum #25: No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise. So glad I platted this great but frustrating game. That's now four platinums I've gotten this year that I had given up on getting at the beginning of the year. I'm on a roll this year. :D

Now if I can only get the Assassins Creed: Brotherhood plat and get the clean sweep this year.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

I've been thinking about getting Rain for some time now. Noticed just recently that you have aced it and gave it good "reviews".

All those mixed reviews are giving me doubts about it.

Perhaps I'll take a leap of faith and trust your judgment on this one  :lol:

Oh, and congrats on Plat #25  :ninja:

• Like 1

I've been thinking about getting Rain for some time now. Noticed just recently that you have aced it and gave it good "reviews".

All those mixed reviews are giving me doubts about it.

Perhaps I'll take a leap of faith and trust your judgment on this one  :lol:

Oh, and congrats on Plat #25  :ninja:

It's nothing real earth-shattering but it's a pretty decent game to play through during a slow evening. I just liked the overall mood of the game.

• Like 1

Pretty much slogged my way through the multiplayer trophies for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on the PS4. I decided I'm going to play through the multiplayer trophies on the PS3 version also (I got the PS3 disk with the $10 software upgrade for the PS4 version), plat the PS3 version, then plat the PS4 version also since I usually play through Assassins Creed games twice anyway. But first I'm taking a break and playing through Tearaway! That'll be my final game for the year.

Pretty much slogged my way through the multiplayer trophies for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on the PS4. I decided I'm going to play through the multiplayer trophies on the PS3 version also (I got the PS3 disk with the $10 software upgrade for the PS4 version), plat the PS3 version, then plat the PS4 version also since I usually play through Assassins Creed games twice anyway. But first I'm taking a break and playing through Tearaway! That'll be my final game for the year.

Nice... Good luck and have fun with Tearaway... I'm sure you'll plat it before the end of the year ;)