*topic closed*

damon8r351

Nice list!  I can completely relate for FFXIII.  I made the mistake of selling all of the weapons as soon as I got them (as you know, completely screwed myself out of the Treasure Hunter Trophy).  Had to restart the game and after 105 hours...finally got the plat.

Well, continue the good work  :yay:

• Like 1

I'm just working on some of the games I have under 100% before I even consider something new.

Got the hard to get (without boosting) Kingpin trophy in Red Dead Redemption in a great session with A7_Zealot, Boostin24L, Foxhound-XIII, jimbob005, Kavatus, tnttt, twyz, and Albani. Now it's my second-rarest trophy. Helped five people in that group get the Posse Up trophy, and two people get the Red Dead Rockstar trophy.

Also working on getting the plat in Guacamelee after leaving off it since May. Those platforming sections in Tule Tree... O___O

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

Picked up Muramasa Rebirth for my Vita the other day for free off Amazon, I love birthday giftcards.

Wife bought Beyond: Two Souls from Game Stop today and said it was quite a bit less busy there than it was for the GTA V release. Huh... imagine that. :|

Edited by damon8r351

Got three more trophies in AC Brotherhood multiplayer today, and gold medaled all the Infierno challenges in Guacamelee yesterday, plus I beat the game that same day. I still need to clean up some trophies on it, like beat the final boss again a couple different ways and also play through hard mode. Little burnt out on Guacamelee, so I think I'm going to play Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons today and see how far I get.

Both games I'm contemplating, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them :)

Needed a break from Guacamelee, so I decided to play Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. The game is short, but so worth it. I dare say it almost the equal of Journey. I got 100% in 12 hours flat, and that's because I took a break for 9 hours to go see Machete Kills, go out to dinner, and then let my wife use the PS3 to play GTA V. I'm playing it again because the storyline is just so cute and sad and awesome.

Just one more trophy and I get the plat for Guacamelee. But it's for hard mode, so we'll see how that works out. Actively working on the Assassins Creed: Brotherhood multiplayer as I get time, just need to get all the bonuses and get to level 50 to get the plat (at level 30 now). Also, started Knytt Underground. I may live to regret that one.

Truly epic day for trophies. Got three more multiplayer trophies for Red Dead Redemption (got two yesterday as well), so that leaves only two trophies in that game before I have 100% completion. Got the level 50 trophy in Assassins Creed Brotherhood, and also the coop bonuses trophy, so that leaves only one trophy left before I get the plat and 100% trophy completion. Made a little more progress on my hard playthrough of Guacamelee, but was getting frustrated at a boss fight and decided to leave off it for today.

• Like 1

Did some major overhauling on the original post. I finally figured out how to add spoiler boxes to make my checklist less hell on the mouse scrollwheel, made some minor corrections here and there, added a little gaming biography about myself, and added my favorite picture of my favorite game character. :P

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

:platinum: #24- The Walking Dead (Vita). Didn't have high hopes about liking this one, but I wanted to see what sort of thing I was getting into when I finally got The Wolf Among Us. I was really surprised how much I liked the story. Not so much the game play, but the story was really good.