Subject 2923 Launches Today.

so there's a 2 headed rat guy on a pirate ship, and he asks you to get a tusk from the previous area, i think each head has a different name, i swapped the tusk for the warlord armor set and didn't get a trophy, so must be the other choice, i think left head is sebum, making a deal with him is the top choice.

you gotta be hosting to get the trophy for the 4 audio logs.

at the end of the final area sometimes you get wuthering keep and there's a puzzle to get an armor set, not required for trophy but if u ush wrong buttons set pieces dissapear.

anyone know how to find the final boss, is it rng or specific?

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

5 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

so there's a 2 headed rat guy on a pirate ship, and he asks you to get a tusk from the previous area, i think each head has a different name, i swapped the tusk for the warlord armor set and didn't get a trophy, so must be the other choice, i think left head is sebum, making a deal with him is the top choice.

you gotta be hosting to get the trophy for the 4 audio logs.

at the end of the final area sometimes you get wuthering keep and there's a puzzle to get an armor set, not required for trophy but if u ush wrong buttons set pieces dissapear.

anyone know how to find the final boss, is it rng or specific?

Defently glitched. I made a deal with sebum and no trophy. Devs already know the issue. 

At 3:45 he say "you drive a hard bargain" that's the point where the trophy should pop. 

Edited by LegendaryPound69
  • Like 1

Considering Hard Bargain is currently unobtainable, if you happen to meet Sebum in either your Campaign or Adventure, save your game on either a USB Flash-Drive or the PsPlus Cloud before completing his quest in either way (giving him the tusk with or without requesting for the armor). Also, just have a backup save in case of file corruption, which happened to me when i was searching for Sebum again after meeting him in campaign and completing his quest without the armor. 

He's located in the Frieran Sea, which you can find through Campaign or Adventure, and that can take some time. If that's the last thing you are doing, just go to Adventure and search for the dungeon entrances in the first area, it will be one with a boat just before the travel screen. If it's not the Frieran Sea, just keep re-rolling until you get it. Before you even meet Sebum, you can acquire the Paskmaster Tusk by killing one of the Yeti-like enemies that will appear just before the dungeon entrance. 

Once you have done that, save your game through a USB Flash-Drive or PsPlus Cloud and wait for Gunfire Games to release a HotFix to solve this trophy issue. All you have do to is crouch to the left of the boat and look through the hole so you can see the Warlord Armor inside the room guarded by the bodyguard. Go upstairs and talk to Sebum and you can trade the Tusk for the armor, just like in the video Legendary posted above. If you want the armor (which is quite an interesting one) before the update, get it and then reset your save, but only checking the World and not Characters, that way you can keep the armor and the quest will still be there. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

already got warlord armor set. do you think making a deal for whatever the other thing was will count aswel?

The other thing is 1400 scrap, which was the side i completed the first time around since i didn't access the area on the left before talking to Sebum. It doesn't unlock the trophy, i believe it's supposed to unlock when you ask for the armor in exchange for the Tusk, upon hearing ''You drive a hard bargain-for one without fur'', which is the name of the trophy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeromusF4 said:

Anyone else having horrible game performance on the final boss of the DLC.

Playing it co-op, we both have pros and the game is hitching for a solid second from time to time during the bosses big attacks. Anyone else having this issue?

Sadly it's a common problem.

On 8/22/2020 at 4:05 PM, ZeromusF4 said:

Anyone else having horrible game performance on the final boss of the DLC.

Playing it co-op, we both have pros and the game is hitching for a solid second from time to time during the bosses big attacks. Anyone else having this issue?

It's pretty poorly optimized in general. We did the entire DLC in 3-player coop yesterday and we all had lag-issues during boss fights, especially the final boss. Personally, I also experienced a LOT of lag in a cave with the three totems, where enemies keep respawning from under the ground. 

I was hosting the game, and I had an application error twice. My coop-partners experienced a couple of black screens, cutscenes / dialogues not happening for them, not being able to move, etc... 

These issues were already present in Darksiders III. At least the game is a ton of fun, cause from a technical perspective, it's really a mess. 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/08/2020 at 10:39 AM, Gaollion said:

Considering Hard Bargain is currently unobtainable, if you happen to meet Sebum in either your Campaign or Adventure, save your game on either a USB Flash-Drive or the PsPlus Cloud before completing his quest in either way (giving him the tusk with or without requesting for the armor). Also, just have a backup save in case of file corruption, which happened to me when i was searching for Sebum again after meeting him in campaign and completing his quest without the armor. 

He's located in the Frieran Sea, which you can find through Campaign or Adventure, and that can take some time. If that's the last thing you are doing, just go to Adventure and search for the dungeon entrances in the first area, it will be one with a boat just before the travel screen. If it's not the Frieran Sea, just keep re-rolling until you get it. Before you even meet Sebum, you can acquire the Paskmaster Tusk by killing one of the Yeti-like enemies that will appear just before the dungeon entrance. 

Once you have done that, save your game through a USB Flash-Drive or PsPlus Cloud and wait for Gunfire Games to release a HotFix to solve this trophy issue. All you have do to is crouch to the left of the boat and look through the hole so you can see the Warlord Armor inside the room guarded by the bodyguard. Go upstairs and talk to Sebum and you can trade the Tusk for the armor, just like in the video Legendary posted above. If you want the armor (which is quite an interesting one) before the update, get it and then reset your save, but only checking the World and not Characters, that way you can keep the armor and the quest will still be there. 

Update: It's finally fixed.