100 Horus Formel;

Die rechte Seite des Auges = 1⁄2

Die Pupille = 1⁄4

Die Augenbraue = 1⁄8

Die linke Seite des Auges = 1⁄16

Der gebogene Schwanz = 1⁄32

Die Träne = 1⁄64

Ich habe also keine Ahnung 1f441.png

Kardeschim orda yasiyor 100 satler   oynaman lasim ama ben 109 geschtim ama trophy gelmiyor deden acaba?

7 hours ago, Helyx said:

Vielleicht hast du versehentlich 100 Anubis gespielt?

What is Anubis?

Have you ask mummy and pharoah her advice?

Okay joking aside, have you tried beating another stage. In SB4 Sumeragi there was this trophy too and I have to beat one more stage after 100 hours to make it pop (not a really pleasant story when imported the vanilla SB4 save and done everything on Sumeragi in 47 hours, then have to sit out for 53 more).

Edited by MisterGibraltar

• 4 months later...

Since you already got the trophy I'll just answer this just in case someone might be asking the same question. You need actual in stage playtime accumulated for this trophy. Time spent in menus won't count towards it, I assume (the game counts everything towards total time though thus the confusion). Futhermore I'm pretty sure that it only saves your gameplay time towards the trophy IF you successfully beat the stage it was accumulated on. So spending, for example, 2 hours "playing" the stage and than failing to clear the stage nullifies that time completely. In other words the only time that counts towards this trophy is the one you see AFTER you beat the stage (also that'll be the moment trophy pops).

• Like 2