Trophy Thoughts?

skewbald_DIPS

This game is going to be fun as much as I played Fall Guys. The trophy list looks a little bit challenging because you have to complete Zombie Mode on the hardest difficulty or maybe I could be wrong...

The platinum difficulty is got to be around 4.5/10 and takes about 50+ hours because you have to win 50 online matches.

Edited by skewbald_DIPS

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Is it a Free2Play Game?

It is not F2P. Highly dependant on region, but it's around $10-20 generally speaking. Also, it should be noted that the game is mostly multiplayer, but the playerbase is very small. On Steam, people are leaving bad reviews due to not being able to get into a match. Also, from my own experience with the game, it feels slow and tedious, and the controls are not intuitive at all.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

It is not F2P. Highly dependant on region, but it's around $10-20 generally speaking. Also, it should be noted that the game is mostly multiplayer, but the playerbase is very small. On Steam, people are leaving bad reviews due to not being able to get into a match. Also, from my own experience with the game, it feels slow and tedious, and the controls are not intuitive at all.

Thank you, I gave you a LIKE!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...