Infallible trophy carries trough multiple sessions?

fsluca

On 8/27/2020 at 0:26 AM, theaface said:

Perhaps the mods could actually explain why they locked the last thread which had an FAQ for questions like this? If the content of users’ posts was an issue, why not say something, like a reminder of the site rules and/or issue warnings for inappropriate behaviour? Locking threads without a word of explanation doesn’t help improve the discourse.

You can always PM a mod and discuss with them about why a thread was locked. 

In reference to "Infallible Trophy Discussion", the FAQ contained in it is still available to be read by anyone in the forums. If this question is answered there, you can always link back to that post here.

On 27/08/2020 at 5:26 AM, theaface said:

Perhaps the mods could actually explain why they locked the last thread which had an FAQ for questions like this? If the content of users’ posts was an issue, why not say something, like a reminder of the site rules and/or issue warnings for inappropriate behaviour? Locking threads without a word of explanation doesn’t help improve the discourse.

I assume because any conversation about this trophy devolves into same discussion; bickering between people who are braggin they got it, people who were suffering getting it and people who say trophy hunting shouldn't be taken seriouslybut ah well :P

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, wardragon989 said:

I assume because any conversation about this trophy devolves into same discussion; bickering between people who are braggin they got it, people who were suffering getting it and people who say trophy hunting shouldn't be taken seriouslybut ah well :P

No it does not!

/s

Does buying from the shop ruin your streak? I did 2 wins yesterday, but today I bought a couple costumes from the shop and then 2 more wins. Am I on a 2 or 4 win streak?

Edit: No, it doesn't ruin your streak, just got the infallible trophy,

Edited by kanzenchaos
  • Like 3