Get the Pirates DLC in August 2020

LEGOmii

On 9/29/2023 at 11:02 AM, Afrowarrior123 said:

Thank you for posting šŸ˜

Ā 

Can I ask where you found the Asian physical base game (BCAS 20058)? Iā€™m struggling to find it anywhere.

Sure! I got it from retroplace.com. I wasn't familiar with that site, but I found it when googling BCAS 20058. If you're familiar with Discogs, it's pretty much like that, only it's for games.Ā  I guess I got lucky with this one because I've read from a lot of people that it's difficult to come by.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

Does the Asian version still share the same trophy list? I am trying to clean up my backlog and seeing these 11 trophies missing is driving me nuts šŸ˜‚ Would really like to get the Pirates DLC to clean it up.

It should be all one trophy list, but unfortunately, one of the trophies required the online services, as you would need to be able to post a level with the newly introduced water mechanic in order to complete the list. So as long as you're fine with one being missed, you should be all set using a different regional version.

13 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

It should be all one trophy list, but unfortunately, one of the trophies required the online services, as you would need to be able to post a level with the newly introduced water mechanic in order to complete the list. So as long as you're fine with one being missed, you should be all set using a different regional version.

One missing is more acceptable to me than 11. Thank you for the information. Luckily on LBP2 I already did all the online stuff, just need to find the Muppets pack and that one I can actually 100%. Has anyone tried to still upload a water level? I know the servers are down but I'm hoping that even the act of trying to upload only to get the server error will be like "hey you tried, here's the trophy." šŸ˜‚

• Like 1