Best way to get point combos?

fsluca

My technique at the moment is to do a manual and alternate between square, triangle and circle to boost the multiplier. I do 45K combo pretty easily with this. But the more you do it the less the combo is worth so I don't think it's not the most reliable technique. It should do the job for the beginning at least.

Here is a video I made getting the 1 million combo trophy. Its a old spot me and my cousins used to use for big combos on warehouse level. You need to right away do the 900 and then hurry push L2+R2 to level you out. This way you land on the lip part of the ramp to grind. Theres another good one on school level also. You can also get it alot fast by doing grab moves instead of flip tricks. Also doing special grinds also helps but It kept messing me up Please hit the Like button on the video. Appreciate it, thanks.

Edited by VitaRG
  • Like 2

Find a halfpipe on map, jump, madonna with spins, revert, manual, jump, madonna/judo with spins, revert, manual and do some flips and grinds around to build multiplier. You don't need much skill to get sick score in one combo on each map. Platinum scores for challenges will be tougher, but idk if it's required for platinum.