multiplayer trophys easy way

ThaRular

On 9/6/2020 at 3:37 AM, Spaz said:

I'll just wait for the inevitable trophy guide to come out to see how much you need to do in multiplayer/co-op.

I never found Tony Hawk that hard to be honest. Played Tony Hawk 1 & 2 on the Nintendo 64, then Underground 1 + 2 on the PS2. A lot of fond memories from my younger days. Hopefully Activision didn't screw up anything noticeable.

There is one on PST

Sorry not sure if this has been covered but I have seen a lot of people mention 100 multiplayer games are required for plat. 
This is not actually true. This is a challenge that requires you to complete 3 out of 4 objectives. Forgive me, I don’t know what they all were as I’ve finished it, but you can skip the 100 mp matches and do the other 3 tasks

2 hours ago, xMADxCHR15 said:

Sorry not sure if this has been covered but I have seen a lot of people mention 100 multiplayer games are required for plat. 
This is not actually true. This is a challenge that requires you to complete 3 out of 4 objectives. Forgive me, I don’t know what they all were as I’ve finished it, but you can skip the 100 mp matches and do the other 3 tasks

Yep, I second this.

2 hours ago, xMADxCHR15 said:

One of the other tasks is to do 10000 tricks of a specific kind (flip, grab, etc.). I don't remember the other two, but those were far easier and faster to do. You'll probably get those 10000 tricks during the colossal grind to level 100, so yeah technically you don't have to do 100 multiplayer matches.

Edited by Asimb0mb

• 2 weeks later...