Glitched trophies

Carnage0702

Beware of these glitched trophies not popping after meeting their requirements. Anyone know any workarounds? Or has anyone contacted support and heard on a patch coming? Would really appreciate any info thanks

The Best Defense 

Defeat any 20 enemies 

Tentative Peace

Complete 15 villain sectors 

Information Overlord 

Collect 50 intelligence files

3 hours ago, Carnage0702 said:

Beware of these glitched trophies not popping after meeting their requirements. Anyone know any workarounds? Or has anyone contacted support and heard on a patch coming? Would really appreciate any info thanks

The Best Defense 

Defeat any 20 enemies 

Tentative Peace

Information Overlord 

Information Overlord and Best Defense both popped just fine.

Tentative Peace is the one nobody has.

13 hours ago, Carnage0702 said:

The Best Defense 

Defeat any 20 enemies 

Tentative Peace

Information Overlord 

I have the 20 ennemies trophy, for the vilain sector I think you need to clear the missions from the factions in the hub from shield agent and inhuman, and it's one mission per 24 hours, like the tasks they give you.

2 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

How do you find intelligence files? i have a buch got it on a story, but now i'm with Black Widow story mode and no files from hours and hours

Highest difficulty and open chests they pop all the time I have too many

2 hours ago, cedom02830 said:

I have the 20 ennemies trophy, for the vilain sector I think you need to clear the missions from the factions in the hub from shield agent and inhuman, and it's one mission per 24 hours, like the tasks they give you.

Villain sectors can be replayed just like you can reply hives. It's not a a coincidence with all the trophy glitches in the game. I have only had issues with 3 trophies not unlocking but I've heard of issues with so many other trophies. It's the game that's why not 1 person has that trophy yet

7 minutes ago, Carnage0702 said:

Highest difficulty and open chests they pop all the time I have too many

Villain sectors can be replayed just like you can reply hives. It's not a a coincidence with all the trophy glitches in the game. I have only had issues with 3 trophies not unlocking but I've heard of issues with so many other trophies. It's the game that's why not 1 person has that trophy yet

Devs know about the glitch with the 15 Villain Sectors and fix it in the next patch. You can't get the trophy know. There are only 8 different Villain Sectors mission in the game. You can replay the same mission 15 times and you should get the trophy. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Unfortunately it still seems bugged to me.
Already are way over the needed 15 villain sectors but still no trophy. Also the mission radar seems bugged to me as I don't see the elite villain sectors most of the time tough I completed the mission chain long time ago...

• Like 1