Trophy Question

DannyDeDonut

5 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Yeah the story only has a limited amount though. I find them constantly in chests now. It was nice when I was hoping to find them before I hit 50. Now I keep hoping the chest doesn't have any.

hmmm i am gonna keep trying to get it otherwise maybe i should wait for a new game + update and get the rest 

Just now, GoryGreg said:

Mine popped today

It's cumulative! You need to 'collect' items, not actually keep them. 

Bare in mind that this takes time. I grinded two characters to level 50. The grinding is this game is nuts

yeah i got my trophy yesterday i am going to do the hive missions now and i still need to get lvl 150 between all the heroes that is also going to be a pain and i have been playing this game for almost a week now and i just passed the halfway mark with the trophy's

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I finished the campaign. I had read that for the "Seeing Stars" trophy it was enough to do a training mission without being hit. I did but it didn't come out. So should it be done on a mission? How is it possible that it is at 50% rarity and it seems very difficult to me? xD

I did it on the first mission on the mp campaign with Iron mans harm room.

3 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I did it on the first mission on the mp campaign with Iron mans harm room.

I did it in Black Widow training, it shouldn't change anything right? It seems to me the easiest one to do ... ironman in the final 3 waves I would never be able to not get hit ?
Or was it different from what I now have at the table?

Edited by Siriodorione

1 hour ago, Siriodorione said:

I did it in Black Widow training, it shouldn't change anything right? It seems to me the easiest one to do ... ironman in the final 3 waves I would never be able to not get hit 1f602.png
Or was it different from what I now have at the table?

Not sure lol. Mine popped on 1.04 before the first wave ended. But I finished the first part without getting hit so I'd assume(hope) that it would count as you finish the first part. Like 2 mins into the mission.  Kinda odd I know, but my 3 minutes trophy popped during a campaign cutscene.

10 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Not sure lol. Mine popped on 1.04 before the first wave ended. But I finished the first part without getting hit so I'd assume(hope) that it would count as you finish the first part. Like 2 mins into the mission.  Kinda odd I know, but my 3 minutes trophy popped during a campaign cutscene.

Now in training he doesn't go out anymore. Or I have a bug. I have no idea.

8 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Have any of you figured out what exactly Trasure Trove requires? I've got to have opened several hundred strongboxes now across the campaign & the Avengers Initiative & I've not had it unlock so unless its glitched on me, there must be something more to it.

you need to open shield hideout chests, the ones which give you a pass to vault missions.

9 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Have any of you figured out what exactly Trasure Trove requires? I've got to have opened several hundred strongboxes now across the campaign & the Avengers Initiative & I've not had it unlock so unless its glitched on me, there must be something more to it.

You on PS4? I can show you exactly where to farm this easy. It's not anything to do with a vault mission, dont listen to cedom02830. You can start the mission "Stark Realities" and head straight ahead until your radar shows a hidden shield cache. When you find the shield cache you'll always find 2 strongboxes in each hidden shield cache

14 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

I finished the campaign. I had read that for the "Seeing Stars" trophy it was enough to do a training mission without being hit. I did but it didn't come out. So should it be done on a mission? How is it possible that it is at 50% rarity and it seems very difficult to me? xD

There is a mission (can't think of the name right now) where when you first start you defend 3 people from a very short attack. You need Thor and to have his R1 ability set to be able to use 3 times and spam that all 3 times and then use L1 warriors fury to be immune to damage for 10 seconds which gives you enough time to kill everyone earning 5 stars with no damage. I can get a video out today sometime and post it here. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Carnage0702 said:

You on PS4? I can show you exactly where to farm this easy. It's not anything to do with a vault mission, dont listen to cedom02830. You can start the mission "Stark Realities" and head straight ahead until your radar shows a hidden shield cache. When you find the shield cache you'll always find 2 strongboxes in each hidden shield cache

Ah I know the caches you mean, I've done a decent number of those while just playing the game. I'll just carry on playing normally like I have been (I'm not in any rush to get the trophies as I'm having a blast playing the game) & hopefully it will pop naturally at some point. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 4:03 PM, Carnage0702 said:

I have been repeating the mission for an hour or so by taking 2 or 3 trunks from the deposit and then I return to the quinjet. I don't have to finish the mission right? Maybe only the trunk with the particular icon counts? Not the others?

3 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

I have been repeating the mission for an hour or so by taking 2 or 3 trunks from the deposit and then I return to the quinjet. I don't have to finish the mission right? Maybe only the trunk with the particular icon counts? Not the others?

I got my trophy for that around 80 the count is really messed up. I did not finish the mission I would go right to the shield cache and collect the chests and leave right after

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Luckily I have a save right before the final mission with all of the Iconic quests completed apart from Hulk & Kamala's which will complete when the final mission does.

Any idea if just trying again might unlock it?

It's possible it could work. I know it worked with another trophy for someone else. 1 person on here had his Information Overlord (50 intelligence/collectibles) trophy glitched but he had a save at 49 collectibles so he loaded that and when he got 51 his trophy unlocked 

Sorry but I'm having doubts. I did the character missions during the campaign and finished the last ones as the campaign ended. I have no other missions, the trophy has not come out but I have the campaign stopped at 92%. I read in another topic that the mission comes out during phase 7 of the long series of missions present in the avengers initiative. Are you referring to that mission right? Or was the trophy supposed to come out after finishing the missions I did during the campaign?