Trophy Question

DannyDeDonut

3 minutes ago, DannyDeDonut said:

So with the Wanting for Nothing trophy you need to collect 500 gear items

do you need to keep them in your inventory or can you just discard all the items you have 

I don't even think you can keep 500 items in total. Bank storage is 300. Character storage is way less. If it was 500 on you at once, that would mean maxed out bank storage and pretty much every hero with maxed out bags. I'd very much doubt it was to carry 500 at once.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DannyDeDonut said:

So with the Wanting for Nothing trophy you need to collect 500 gear items

do you need to keep them in your inventory or can you just discard all the items you have 

I'll give you my opinion. I'im playing for almost a week and I've had lots of stuff but no trophy. I think the important word in the description of the trophy is "collect", I think only the gear you loot from ennemies count for the trophy, the one you win by finishing a mission or you find inside chests do not count.

It's just a theory but I'm pretty sure I've earned more than 500 and still no trophy, at some point I've had 250 thing in my inventory so...

• Like 1

Just now, cedom02830 said:

I'll give you my opinion. I'im playing for almost a week and I've had lots of stuff but no trophy. I think the important word in the description of the trophy is "collect", I think only the gear you loot from ennemies count for the trophy, the one you win by finishing a mission or you find inside chests do not count.

It's just a theory but I'm pretty sure I've earned more than 500 and still no trophy, at some point I've had 250 thing in my inventory so...

well i have been playing for a few days now and seen a lot of messages that trophy's keep glitching for some people so i hope this one isnt glitched 

1 minute ago, DannyDeDonut said:

well i have been playing for a few days now and seen a lot of messages that trophy's keep glitching for some people so i hope this one isnt glitched 

I'm not sure the trophies are glitched, I think we don't understand the meaning of them, I still hope we're wrong about those glitches.

• Like 1

Just now, DannyDeDonut said:

same here maybe we are just doing something wrong

For exemple, yesterday I got "breaking and entering", break into 30 depots trophy, in fact those "depots" means you need to enter in rooms by hitting machines or stay onto a platform so the door can unlock and then you can find chests or people to save.

Like "tresor cove", the chests you need to open are those behind the vault in shelter missions, and strongboxes are in the reality something missions, the ones which unlock the shelter

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cedom02830 said:

For exemple, yesterday I got "breaking and entering", break into 30 depots trophy, in fact those "depots" means you need to enter in rooms by hitting machines or stay onto a platform so the door can unlock and then you can find chests or people to save.

Like "tresor cove", the chests you need to open are those behind the vault in shelter missions, and strongboxes are in the reality something missions, the ones which unlock the shelter

hmm well we will see hope i get the trophy's soon

Just now, RoxasOnFire said:

I was surprised at how long it took but I got mine yesterday I think and I've been playing since Tuesday.  So far other trophies aren't popping, but this one did.

well i doesnt sound like much but i have been playing full time since friday and still havent got it maybe i am just a few gear parts away but i know i already got a lot of them

• Like 1

Just now, DannyDeDonut said:

well i doesnt sound like much but i have been playing full time since friday and still havent got it maybe i am just a few gear parts away but i know i already got a lot of them

Yeah, be patient, I thought days ago I had enough but I got it recently. And I've been playing religiously since Tuesday.

• Like 1

Theres one trophy that so far is impossible to get apparently.

Everything else is buggy in terms of some people are getting, some arent. 

The complete 15 villain sectors though, literally no one has managed to pop yet.

Either theres a missing word in the trophy description and it has to be 'unique' villain sectors (In which case it would take like 7-8 days) or the trophy is unobtainable atm

5 hours ago, SpacebarPIays said:

The complete 15 villain sectors though, literally no one has managed to pop yet.

Either theres a missing word in the trophy description and it has to be 'unique' villain sectors (In which case it would take like 7-8 days) or the trophy is unobtainable atm

The villain trophy is glticed for everybody I've been playing since early release and if you count the story, elite and daily villain sectors as unique missions it would still add to more than 15, hopefully this gets fixed in the next patch I'm not far off getting the plat

On 7-9-2020 at 3:48 PM, RoxasOnFire said:

lol good luck bud. Hopefully trophies don't glitch out on you like they are for me.

Update:Got  the trophy a  few seconds ago if was just grinding all day and i got it randomly 

On 7-9-2020 at 4:28 PM, SpacebarPIays said:

Wich one is impossible?

29 minutes ago, SpacebarPIays said:

Complete 15 Villain sectors. 

I think there was confirmation that it is definitely glitched, being patched at some point though hopefully.

lets hope so i am also stuck with Collect 50 intelligence files trophy i think it is better if you do this from the beginning of the story i need like 25 more to get the trophy

49 minutes ago, DannyDeDonut said:

i dont have that much i think that trophy is easier when you do it while you are playing the story mode i need like 20 more and it is hard to get them after you finished the story

Yeah the story only has a limited amount though. I find them constantly in chests now. It was nice when I was hoping to find them before I hit 50. Now I keep hoping the chest doesn't have any.