Trophy Question

DannyDeDonut

5 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

Sorry but I'm having doubts. I did the character missions during the campaign and finished the last ones as the campaign ended. I have no other missions, the trophy has not come out but I have the campaign stopped at 92%. I read in another topic that the mission comes out during phase 7 of the long series of missions present in the avengers initiative. Are you referring to that mission right? Or was the trophy supposed to come out after finishing the missions I did during the campaign?

I just unlocked the heroic mission trophy by doing around 60% of the long quest chain. I have had them finished for a while.

1 minute ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I just unlocked the heroic mission trophy by doing around 60% of the long quest chain. I have had them finished for a while.

So it has nothing to do with the missions that are in the campaign, initially I thought they were those. They increase the completion rate of the campaign but I have blocked it at 92%. Perhaps one of the "steps" of that long series of missions is to do them all and I will have already done them. I do not know xD

8 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Which long quest chain is that? I only have 2 active quests left in my log, Hive Mind & Reigning Supreme. I've completed everything else but Former Glory never unlocked.

5 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Which long quest chain is that? I only have 2 active quests left in my log, Hive Mind & Reigning Supreme. I've completed everything else but Former Glory never unlocked.

The one at the start of the list.  It makes you do a few hives. I don't have it on my game anymore so I can't remember the name. Its the one that gives you the Darkhold upon completion. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

The one at the start of the list.  It makes you do a few hives. I don't have it on my game anymore so I can't remember the name. Its the one that gives you the Darkhold upon completion. 

Yeah that will be the Reigning Supreme one. Thats the only thing I haven't done yet & will be the next thing I try if what I'm testing now doesn't work.

I had a backup of my save before the final mission where I hadn't quite finished the Iconic Mission chain so I'm attempting finishing that in a different order (saving my final Widow Mission until after I've finished the main story this time) just incase that decides to unlock it for me.

1 hour ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Yeah that will be the Reigning Supreme one. Thats the only thing I haven't done yet & will be the next thing I try if what I'm testing now doesn't work.

I had a backup of my save before the final mission where I hadn't quite finished the Iconic Mission chain so I'm attempting finishing that in a different order (saving my final Widow Mission until after I've finished the main story this time) just incase that decides to unlock it for me.

I think Reigning Supreme actually says to finish the heroic missions for each character.  That tier may have to be finished to pop. The trophy description itself may be misleading.

11 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I think Reigning Supreme actually says to finish the heroic missions for each character.  That tier may have to be finished to pop. The trophy description itself may be misleading.

Ah I see. I have literally just finished the Iconic Mission chain a second time & again no trophy although this time I did notice that I didn't get any popups to unlock anything despite it actually unlocking Nat's Iconic outfit. I'll revert to my original save & start Reigning Supreme properly & see how that goes.

39 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Ah I see. I have literally just finished the Iconic Mission chain a second time & again no trophy although this time I did notice that I didn't get any popups to unlock anything despite it actually unlocking Nat's Iconic outfit. I'll revert to my original save & start Reigning Supreme properly & see how that goes.

Yeah that should work for you. Its how a buddy and I obtained it. He warned me I'd have that issue. 

On 9/10/2020 at 2:47 AM, DannyDeDonut said:

yeah i got my trophy yesterday i am going to do the hive missions now and i still need to get lvl 150 between all the heroes that is also going to be a pain and i have been playing this game for almost a week now and i just passed the halfway mark with the trophy's

which mission u use to grind for 50 Hives missions? cos i did alots and it didnt pop up :(

I found a mission where as you get to the goal there are two people to save, there is also the deposit (already open) with two crates, and finally a third person to save a little further on. I think it's the best way to unlock those two trophies.

The trophy of the 100 people to be saved, is valid for both inhumans and normal prisoners I hope xD

Edited by Siriodorione

On 9/13/2020 at 11:21 AM, GoryGreg said:

Question about 'Treasure Trove'  Are those 'cache Strongboxes' boxes that you find in vaults OR the ones you find in room with coordinates to vaults? (the one in Stark Realities) 

From what I understand it's the ones you find in the hidden rooms like in Stark Realities.  That's a mission I've seen being tossed around as one to farm for them.  My problem is it keeps dissapearing from the map on me so either I'm doing it wrong or it just doesn't like me when it refreshes lol.