Full Deck trophy

Soraking1991

I have currently got 14 out of the 52 valour cards for the full deck. I'm not collecting all intel on purpose so as to get 27 cards I don't already have 100% guaranteed, therefore, I'm simply looking for 11 more cards to pop after a contract and then I'll be golden.

I'm working through the different contracts for Dedicated to the Cause but I've done 8 contracts without any of them awarding me a card for the deck.

Aren't contracts supposed to give you cards? Did I understand the guide incorrectly?

I should have a 73% chance of a new card dropping after every contract, but so far I haven't had that luck ?

Jeez what were you doing online?

My strategy was to boost the MP trophies and during the boosting down time and after I was done boosting the MP trophies, I would play online and kill as many people as I can. Collecting the cards and stealing cards from other peoples kills lol. Did this while trying to obtain Centurion. What sucks is its luck based on what cards you get from players..

Got the majority of them this way and then finished the campaign thats how I got my full deck before I even had to do the Precision, Stealth and Demolition.

If you finished the single player stuff and still don't have it.. i would just keep playing MP till you do.

I played mostly everything MP in Botzone because every time I tried to do MP online there were no active users.

You have a point though, I could try online to see if people have cards I don’t.

Regardless, shouldn’t I be getting cards from completing contracts? Or does that only work for the main story (once)?

11 hours ago, Soraking1991 said:

I played mostly everything MP in Botzone because every time I tried to do MP online there were no active users.

You have a point though, I could try online to see if people have cards I don’t.

Regardless, shouldn’t I be getting cards from completing contracts? Or does that only work for the main story (once)?

You should be.. 

But this game is glitchy... 

I had to play the last level over 5 times to get the last Intel.. Kept on interrogating the guy over and over and didn't work. Then I took a break cause I was about to throw my Vita at the wall. 

Went back to it and for some reason it finally worked and I got it. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10. 9. 2020 at 5:05 AM, The_Mighty_Ducks said:
On 9. 9. 2020 at 5:04 PM, Soraking1991 said:

You should be.. 

But this game is glitchy... 

I had to play the last level over 5 times to get the last Intel.. Kept on interrogating the guy over and over and didn't work. Then I took a break cause I was about to throw my Vita at the wall. 

Hello, 

is here anyone who can give me precise information how to obtain cards into valour deck? I got 4 cards missing and 1 intel. I need to obtain at least 1 card so that I can finish collecting intel and fill remaining 3 cards. But:

- I am doing contracts and no cards has been given to me so far

- I read somewhere that if you rank up to rank with different name (e.g. colonel to general) you will be given 1 card - no card given

- MP is quite dead...

So my question is - how can I obtain at least 1 card? Can I obtain specific card? If I start new campaing, will my card deck reset?

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you. That's why I was questioning the veracity of all guides everywhere when they said you were given a card with contracts and rank up. I'm not saying they are wrong, but maybe you only get a card when ranking up (and it can be a duplicate) and it just so happens to be obtained when completing a contract (so that it appears that contract == card given when it's not necessarily causal).

If you still have the 10k kills trophy to obtain, you can keep playing and pray to RNG gods for one of the cards you're missing... otherwise trying your luck in multiplayer would be the way to go.

In any case, I might be able to help you. Which cards are you missing? I may have the card value right now and we can arrange to play online for you to get one ;)

Sadly i can't answer on the contracts as haven't done enough of them. But I think the issue currently with the low player count in this game getting cards randomly from kills will be very hard.

The reasoning I have behind why it's hard is because I found alot of the same cards being traded among most matches I've played with randoms. This means there's probably other players who have also barely collected any cards or perhaps only a few and if they got these cards from someone else who only had a few it creates a loop in a way where the cards your trying to farm for are usually more often then not the same card being passed around in that match.

2 hours ago, Soraking1991 said:

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you. That's why I was questioning the veracity of all guides everywhere when they said you were given a card with contracts and rank up. I'm not saying they are wrong, but maybe you only get a card when ranking up (and it can be a duplicate) and it just so happens to be obtained when completing a contract (so that it appears that contract == card given when it's not necessarily causal).

If you still have the 10k kills trophy to obtain, you can keep playing and pray to RNG gods for one of the cards you're missing... otherwise trying your luck in multiplayer would be the way to go.

In any case, I might be able to help you. Which cards are you missing? I may have the card value right now and we can arrange to play online for you to get one ;)

I tried to message you via PSN, but you probably have privacy set not to bother you. So you can add me if you want I will then post you picture of what am I missing. And thank you very much. 

18 hours ago, RolandMate said:

I tried to message you via PSN, but you probably have privacy set not to bother you. So you can add me if you want I will then post you picture of what am I missing. And thank you very much. 

Yeah, sorry about that. I kept receiving messages from random people asking me to go to their website for nude pictures and I was not comfortable with it.

I know where to look if I want that ?

I've sent you a friend request :) 

• 2 months later...

Well, it looks like I'm after screwing myself over with this trophy haha. Got the 10K kills and still have 3 cards left... 10 of spades, 2 of diamonds and 6 of diamonds. Mainly completed MP on botzone which may have been my issue. Complete tones of contracts though, veteran coverts and RNG wasn't too great for me. Also have all the intel unfortunately.

Would any of you recommend starting a new save, obtain half the cards and then obtaining all intel or chance my luck with the last three cards? Already got like 500 kills in MP since getting the 10K and still none of the three cards :(

On 12/11/2020 at 10:42 PM, TheMarkopoloShow said:

Well, it looks like I'm after screwing myself over with this trophy haha. Got the 10K kills and still have 3 cards left... 10 of spades, 2 of diamonds and 6 of diamonds. Mainly completed MP on botzone which may have been my issue. Complete tones of contracts though, veteran coverts and RNG wasn't too great for me. Also have all the intel unfortunately.

Would any of you recommend starting a new save, obtain half the cards and then obtaining all intel or chance my luck with the last three cards? Already got like 500 kills in MP since getting the 10K and still none of the three cards :(

I'm currently working on this as well and I'm tempted to also start a new save because I stupidly got all the intel not knowing it gives you unique cards. It just seems like the RNG near the end of your full deck is a nightmare, so I think collecting random cards at the beginning seems easier than hoping you get the correct ones later on.

Edited by TheRedMaverick

Are you not guaranteed to get a unique card on ever new rank? That seemed to be a consistent pattern for me. After the full deck, I kept getting new cards on a new, empty deck. From my exeperience with the game, I’m surprised to hear it’s even possible at all to get 10,000 kills without the full deck.

22 hours ago, TheRedMaverick said:

I'm currently working on this as well and I'm tempted to also start a new save because I stupidly got all the intel not knowing it gives you unique cards. It just seems like the RNG near the end of your full deck is a nightmare, so I think collecting random cards at the beginning seems easier than hoping you get the correct ones later on.

What I have decided to do is keep the save and search for 1/2 lobbies daily to see if anyone has the card I need or if I can acquire the card on my backup vita. I got one card today so I need two more. As tempting as a new save is, I'd say stick to your original save and spend time on other games and less than 10 minutes daily to check if anyone has a card you need. I don't think it's worth completing contracts over and over unless you still need the 10K kills or are bored!

If you don't play MP and only botzone, it's definitely possible haha. Still odd have the 10K kills without it though haha.

On 14/12/2020 at 5:51 PM, Bezenko said:

Are you not guaranteed to get a unique card on ever new rank? That seemed to be a consistent pattern for me. After the full deck, I kept getting new cards on a new, empty deck. From my exeperience with the game, I’m surprised to hear it’s even possible at all to get 10,000 kills without the full deck.

You might be right. I'm honestly not sure how it works, but I seem to recall reading somewhere that the only way to get guaranteed unique cards is from intel. I'll keep at it for now and only use a new save if I get desperate!

10 hours ago, TheMarkopoloShow said:

What I have decided to do is keep the save and search for 1/2 lobbies daily to see if anyone has the card I need or if I can acquire the card on my backup vita. I got one card today so I need two more. As tempting as a new save is, I'd say stick to your original save and spend time on other games and less than 10 minutes daily to check if anyone has a card you need. I don't think it's worth completing contracts over and over unless you still need the 10K kills or are bored!

If you don't play MP and only botzone, it's definitely possible haha. Still odd have the 10K kills without it though haha.

Yeah the idea of starting fresh definitely doesn't seem like fun so your method sounds good in order to stay sane lol. I hope it works out for you. I still need the 10k kills so I'll probably keep earning all the other trophies and see how the full deck goes when that's the last trophy I need. Killzone trophies are the worst lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a warning to anyone whos still playing, I just got the save file corrupt error trying to change weapons mid-game at a blackjack station and lost all my progress for full deck (think i needed another 10-15 cards to complete). 

I'm not sure if i have to do all the precision contracts again (having got the trophy) for the dedicated to the cause trophy. Hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else, but I'm definitely going to be backing up to cloud after every session I do, and I would advise everyone else to do the same.