Carnage0702

50 Hives

124 posts in this topic

I've kept track of my hives since the trophy for completing 5 hives unlocked. I have done 68 hives now and no trophy. Anyone else? My Information Overlord and The Best Defense trophy are also glitched. I have over 80 intelligence and I have every codex unlocked

34 minutes ago, Carnage0702 said:

I've kept track of my hives since the trophy for completing 5 hives unlocked. I have done 68 hives now and no trophy. Anyone else? My Information Overlord and The Best Defense trophy are also glitched. I have over 80 intelligence and I have every codex unlocked

My 5 hives popped at 14. The counter must be messed up. And I'm also over 80 intelligence files without the trophy.

13 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

My 5 hives popped at 14. The counter must be messed up. And I'm also over 80 intelligence files without the trophy.

I've noticed that sometimes when taking a file, the novelty icon doesn't appear in the menu. Maybe when it does that it doesn't count?

59 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I hope it's not another glitched one, I'm gonna keep trying 

Another weird thing to take note is my 100 assignment trophy was glitched until the 1.06 patch today, it popped after my first assignment. I did all 16 assignments everyday since September 1st so I know I had over 100 but like I said the patch 1.06 today fixed it so I thought that was weird

1 hour ago, Siriodorione said:

I've noticed that sometimes when taking a file, the novelty icon doesn't appear in the menu. Maybe when it does that it doesn't count?

I always checked mine and so far they are showing the unread indicator.  

3 hours ago, Carnage0702 said:

The Best Defence trophy glitched for me too. These were the steps i took 

1- Upload application save data to online storage

2 - Delete save data in system storage

3 - Start a new game either campaign or avengers initiative and the trophy popped at my 21st codex entry. 

4 - Delete the new save data and download the ones you backed up and continue where you left off. 

I hope this helps. 

1 hour ago, Denigrate- said:

3 - Start a new game either campaign or avengers initiative and the trophy popped at my 21st codex entry. 

4 - Delete the new save data and download the ones you backed up and continue where you left off. 

I hope this helps. 

What version did you do this on? I plan on doing it for my harm missions. 

1 hour ago, Denigrate- said:

I hope this helps. 

Thank you so much!

How I know if I am doing a hive? What type of mission it is? Thanks

44 minutes ago, OverHypedG said:

How I know if I am doing a hive? What type of mission it is? Thanks

It will say below the mission name if it's a Hive. I'm away from my system but I think the one I've been doing is "Let the games begin"

29 minutes ago, Carnage0702 said:

It will say below the mission name if it's a Hive. I'm away from my system but I think the one I've been doing is "Let the games begin"

Thanks,figured out I didnt do the last mission where I unlock hives. Thanks!

9 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

What version did you do this on? I plan on doing it for my harm missions. 

i did this on patch 1.06

5 hours ago, Denigrate- said:

i did this on patch 1.06

Cool, thanks.

Im doing my 50 hives Rn, but don’t know how much I have done. I hope this doesn’t glitch for me.

Edited by xTROPHY_LEGENDx

On 9-9-2020 at 5:11 PM, Carnage0702 said:

What kind of hives have you been doing elite or normal (let the games begin)

2 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

What kind of hives have you been doing elite or normal (let the games begin)

Let the games begin is all I've been doing and I even had my friend get his trophy yesterday for the 50 Hives and we only played together so I'm 100% sure mine is glitched. I've been working on a new save anyways

12 minutes ago, Carnage0702 said:

Let the games begin is all I've been doing and I even had my friend get his trophy yesterday for the 50 Hives and we only played together so I'm 100% sure mine is glitched. I've been working on a new save anyways

Or you can just wait on a patch so you don’t have to do 50 hives again 

Well the update isnt until next week and I'm already at 20 Hives. I wanna have just the villain sector trophy left for the patch lol

im try to do get this trophy but didnt pop up which mission, u use to grind for it?

Btw im deaf so yeah sorry for the english grammar ^_^

you can just run the first hive mission you get until the trophy pops, btw mine didn't pop until i was at 72 completed, so yeah just keep running until it pops.

20 minutes ago, ToXicChaoS87 said:

you can just run the first hive mission you get until the trophy pops, btw mine didn't pop until i was at 72 completed, so yeah just keep running until it pops.

sweet thanks, but i already got it lmao finally abt time now im doing Tentative peace trophy

7 hours ago, NinjaTurtleKez said:

sweet thanks, but i already got it lmao finally abt time now im doing Tentative peace trophy

Tentative peace is unobtainable until they patch it, the only person to have got is has hacked the trophies.

1 minute ago, ToXicChaoS87 said:

Tentative peace is unobtainable until they patch it, the only person to have got is has hacked the trophies.

yeah im try to find a way cos i have the flashback villain sectors idk if that works im try this if it pop up i will let them know :)
yeah i know it hacked which is suck