Is The Exploit For Infallible Still Working?

GamingLegend242

Hey guys, I am 100% sure the exploit is not working right now. I got 5 wins using the exploit day before yesterday and didnt get the trophy so I thought maybe I messed up my kudus count. Today I got it again with me being 200% sure my kudus did not go up at all but still did not receive. 

Looking at the recently earned infallible trophies, you can see that this is true since 29th sept. Before 29th there were around 6-7 ppl on average earning the trophy everyday, after 29ths theres only two other people who have earned this and last was on 3rd october.

Looking at reddit threads and twitter posts, other people have been complaining about it aswell, so I am assuming it has been fixed, although I hope to be wrong.

Looking at fall guys official twitter, they shifted their servers and DNS to another domain on early 30th sept so that may be the cause of it? Idk really

Good luck to everyone who still has to achieve this! ?

Just got another 5 win streak and no trophy pop. Looks like they have truly patched it. Hopefully we can have better luck in Season 2, they did say it'd be easier to get crowns. But we're just gonna have to see. I recommend if you are gonna do this using the exploit that you wait and don't stress over it. And to those who are going for it, I honestly wish you good luck.

10 minutes ago, Ramzamham said:

Just got another 5 win streak and no trophy pop. Looks like they have truly patched it. Hopefully we can have better luck in Season 2, they did say it'd be easier to get crowns. But we're just gonna have to see. I recommend if you are gonna do this using the exploit that you wait and don't stress over it. And to those who are going for it, I honestly wish you good luck.

While they have said it will be easier to earn crowns, it seems like this will be offered through rank progression. I don't think being able to earn crowns easier has any effect on making infallible any easier 

1 minute ago, black__bunny said:

While they have said it will be easier to earn crowns, it seems like this will be offered through rank progression. I don't think being able to earn crowns easier has any effect on making infallible any easier 

Maybe the new gamemodes are easier?

44 minutes ago, HonorableAbe said:

Maybe the new gamemodes are easier?

I'm not sure they are overly difficult modes, it's more the amount of people and some of the tactics used that make modes hard ie grabbing other players. If they removed the grabbing from non team games it would make those modes so much easier to play

Yea, none are too difficult, just way too much RNG and many griefers all around. Griefing is horrible in Jump Showdown just as one example. Even Block Party is very problematic when it comes to griefers.

4 minutes ago, Alm1ghty_e33y said:

to me i honestly think its not patched, im for sure his application got an error occurred or maybe disconnect in the middle of his game, not too sure tbh 

So many people confirming that it isn't working for them either, again this is new news lol

2 minutes ago, HonorableAbe said:

Yea, none are too difficult, just way too much RNG and many griefers all around. Griefing is horrible in Jump Showdown just as one example. Even Block Party is very problematic when it comes to griefers.

So many people confirming that it isn't working for them either, again this is new news lol

well that's a huge f lol , hopefully when season 2 comes out hope they add something new like custom games n etc :)