Have you been caught for playing mature games?

PaladinBane

This thread is from a user at PS3Trophies.com. 

I know that sounds crazy and funny. Most of immature people play mature games like GTA V, Dante’s Inferno, Duke Nukem Forever and other games with nudity.

Dudes, if you are in the relationships or married, I don’t need to ask you if she hates the mature games, it is none of our business. Dude gamers always hide some dirty video games from parents or girls. If you play this dirty game;

Never sit near girl on the couch during you play game.
For example:
-Dude is looking at the “Dead or Alive” girl’s body shaking-
Dude: [drooling] Wow… That girl looks hot than my girlfriend
Girl: I beg your pardon?
Dude: Oh, sorry, I mean you look hot than my ex-girlfriend
Girl: Guess what? You’re dumped.
-Girl leaves from his house-

Keep down your noise when you play game during nighttime.
For example:
-Dude is playing GTA V for make out with hooker in a car-
Dude: [moaning] Yes..
-parents or girlfriend wake up by his moaning-
Dude: [loud moaning]
-parents or girlfriend see him moaning-
Parents or Girlfriend: What are you doing?!
Dude: Uh-oh! Oh [bLEEP]…!

Never sleep talking near girl on the bed after you play “Dead or Alive 5” game
For example:
Dude: ZzZzZ oh, come laying with me, Lisa.
-Girl wake up-
Girl: Who is Lisa?
Dude: ZzZzZ She is “Dead or Alive 5” character girl. I really want sleep with her
-Girl pushes Dude off from bed-
Dude: Oh, what?
Girl: Get out! You go sleep on your couch!

OR

Dude: ZzZzZ oh, come laying with me, Lisa.
-Girl wake up-
Girl: Who is Lisa?
Dude: ZzZzZ She is “Dead or Alive 5” character girl. I really want sleep with her
-Girl put the baby pacifier on his mouth-
Girl: Shut up and I’m trying to get sleep.

Girls, if you are in the relationships or married, I don’t need ask you if he loves the mature games, it is none of our business. Girls always hate some dirty video games when their lovers play them as mature video game addict. It doesn’t matter for girls want earn platinum trophies from PS3 mature video games if the girl gamers are serious trophy hunters.

If gamer girl is in the relationship with some dude. She can tell him for don’t spend to buy GTA V or other dirty video games because she believe he obsesses of nudity video games.

If gamer girl and her lover have any kids, it is not good idea for playing any mature video games when kids are near you during playing game if you want try get the platinum trophy or hard online trophies.

Source: http://ps3trophies.com/forums/general-chit-chat/36518-have-you-been-caught-playing-mature-games.html

I want answers please.

I get caught playing M rated games almost every day. 

Here's how it works. I play video games in my bedroom. My mom comes in and says hi and looks at the TV. Then she says "Oh you're playing that game again. Cool, cool." and moves on with her life. 

Thing is, most people  on this site are 18+.

Have fun with your thread.

• Like 3

I get caught playing M rated games almost every day. 

Here's how it works. I play video games in my bedroom. My mom comes in and says hi and looks at the TV. Then she says "Oh you're playing that game again. Cool, cool." and moves on with her life. 

Thing is, most people  on this site are 18+.

Have fun with your thread.

This ain't my thread originally, I was just taking it from a different website :). I only wanted a real answer because I can't understand his writing but thanks for the answer. 

Edited by PaladinBane

I'm 23.. it won't matter if I get caught.  I'll just get some questionable looks.. I already do with that mouse mat of mines (my mom sees the comedy in it however).
And I've always been allowed to play Mature (18+ games), my mom has always looked at the game before hand before letting me play when I wasn't the age for them.. Only ones she didn't want me playing was ones with lots of swearing.. but she didn't have any rule against me playing them.

Yeah sure tell that to Santa Claus.

I'm pretty sure Sly can check 'your' IPs.

Honestly, why the hell would you have an avatar with Scaryabel on it? 

1. I could be using a VPN or multiple proxies so that won't work.

2. Check my other posts. I may make grammatical errors but not this bad. 

3. The avatar doesn't really mean anything.

I never played those kind of games. I guess I'm a clean mind.

Maybe the most rated M thing I done in game is sex in Sims, and we all know how that is.

Also DOA5 girl characters, but is not a secret scene, the boobs move too much if you're a man and didn't noticed that, then I'm sorry to say this, but you're gay.

1. I could be using a VPN or multiple proxies so that won't work.

2. Check my other posts. I may make grammatical errors but not this bad. 

3. The avatar doesn't really mean anything.

Doesn't change anything about the fact you're a strange little guy.

But enough flaming from me.

GL with your /thread,

I never played those kind of games. I guess I'm a clean mind.

Maybe the most rated M thing I done in game is sex in Sims, and we all know how that is.

Also DOA5 girl characters, but is not a secret scene, the boobs move too much if you're a man and didn't noticed that, then I'm sorry to say this, but you're gay.

No. If you didn't noticed that, you're still sane and not sick in your head. If you find pixels sexually attractive you have some serious issues my friend.