How difficult for a non-platform gamer?

VoidVictorious

It's a solid 5/10 I guess for non platform gamer. You can focus on upgrading your health and if you play this game in local coop you can revive yourself once your partner goes down this is a huge help, I played this a lot with my wife I highly recommend the coop,. This game is a blast. The Super Turbo Championship Edition is a bit easier in my opinion since you have some kind of an ultimate attack which is very useful on the hard run ans some minor changes make this game absolutely stunning.

Hope this helps.

I've done Guac 1&2, and the STCE release of Guac 1. They are do-able for sure, but there are tough spots. I did the first one on Vita and I would say that was harder that STCE on PS4. The 2nd is harder than the first (IMO) - don't let the plat rarity fool you, the first one being on Plus drove that rarity down.

The platforming parts aren't super hard - some of the battles are tougher. But both games have a few very long, very tricky sections - it's not so much about the platforming as it is learning your timing for powers.

Honestly it's a bit hard to really rate this game - it isn't a pure platformer. You've got a decent metroidvania with part brawler with platforming sections.

I will say these are great games though, and I highly recommend them. But you definitely want to watch some videos of the tree tops section if you want to get a good idea of what you're in for.

39 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

It's a solid 5/10 I guess for non platform gamer. You can focus on upgrading your health and if you play this game in local coop you can revive yourself once your partner goes down this is a huge help, I played this a lot with my wife I highly recommend the coop,. This game is a blast. The Super Turbo Championship Edition is a bit easier in my opinion since you have some kind of an ultimate attack which is very useful on the hard run ans some minor changes make this game absolutely stunning.

Hope this helps.

How rough are the beads and keys for the original and sequel? Those are the things I’m really concerned with currently (tree tops, etc)

Edited by VoidVictorious