Available again?

SpectralBWolf

I still have the vita and PS3 versions, myself. Been too lazy to download them, though.

Usually when a game is delisted, people come out of the woodwork to finish them. I know I did when it came to Noby Noby Boy ?.

Edit: Just found the game. It was at the very bottom, 1362/1568 to be exact.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

I played this version about a year ago, only have it because I bought the Vita and PS3 versions at the same time but only the Vita version had a plat. Only came back to get the series 100%.

Pretty sure there still are physical copies of this though (not the one above) but the only version I can find on Amazon is a US copy, which means it's insanely overpriced.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

I played this version about a year ago, only have it because I bought the Vita and PS3 versions at the same time but only the Vita version had a plat. Only came back to get the series 100%.

Pretty sure there still are physical copies of this though (not the one above) but the only version I can find on Amazon is a US copy, which means it's insanely overpriced.

Right. I picked up a US copy on eBay recently. The game also comes with Heavy Weapon and Peggle on disc.

• Like 2

I got and played this game 9 years ago when it was given with PS plus. Was from 1-2 years that i was thinking to download it again trying to earn the 40 waves survivor trophy, but it wasn't on my download content list. search information here and the last topic said was delisted and can't get the trophy anymore. 

I should check again my list, maybe if i'm lucky i will find it again. 

6 minutes ago, SimoX96SW said:

I got and played this game 9 years ago when it was given with PS plus. Was from 1-2 years that i was thinking to download it again trying to earn the 40 waves survivor trophy, but it wasn't on my download content list. search information here and the last topic said was delisted and can't get the trophy anymore. 

I should check again my list, maybe if i'm lucky i will find it again. 

Use PSDLE, it'll make it much easier to find if you did grab it while it was on Plus.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2020 at 8:56 AM, DaivRules said:

Use PSDLE, it'll make it much easier to find if you did grab it while it was on Plus.

Wow, that extension sounds really usefully, I'm going to install it now!

... annnnnnd it no longer works, thanks to the new store design. Disappointing.