Old Fashioned Beat Down

OMGitsPaincakes

4 minutes ago, viceforce said:

I did all 5 and got no trophy. Obviously did before patch. Looks like We'll have to wait for another patch so hopefully trophy will retroactivate.

On 9/19/2020 at 11:32 PM, paincakes312379 said:

If you already beat them don't try to do them again it won't work even after patch

Did you do them with other people when you did them the first time?

On 22/09/2020 at 0:10 PM, viceforce said:

Just Got the trophy FINALLY!!

What I did was erase my Profile then did All 5 HARM missions. When I did the 5th one thats when it popped.

It glitched on me after both the recent patches, even did them all again before I saw this post from @viceforce! Did what he did and my trophy popped after the second HARM challenge FINALLY!

Edited by Frui7yPebble86

17 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Mind giving me a walkthrough on how to do this? I don’t want to delete everything I’ve done so far. 

No problem

•Go to application saved management in your settings

•choose upload to online storage

•Upload all avengers saved data

•Afterwards go back to saved data in system storage

•Delete all avengers data

•Play the initiative mode til you beat the tutorial iron man harm mission

•Then when you have access to the wartable do all 5 base harm missions on challenge 1

•Enjoy your ding

To retrieve your data simply go back to app saved data, choose data online and download/overwrite your new saves with your old ones.

Good luck, bud.

I noticed you are still missing the Intel trophy. I did this on a new save as well. I had ever intel unlocked on my main save and it didn't pop til I collected 52 on a new save.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

50 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

No problem

•Go to application saved management in your settings

•choose upload to online storage

•Upload all avengers saved data

•Afterwards go back to saved data in system storage

•Delete all avengers data

•Play the initiative mode til you beat the tutorial iron man harm mission

•Then when you have access to the wartable do all 5 base harm missions on challenge 1

•Enjoy your ding

To retrieve your data simply go back to app saved data, choose data online and download/overwrite your new saves with your old ones.

Good luck, bud.

I noticed you are still missing the Intel trophy. I did this on a new save as well. I had ever intel unlocked on my main save and it didn't pop til I collected 52 on a new save.

Thanks man. Greatly appreciated. 

I’m going to start trying to villain sectors now. Let’s see how it goes. I pray it isn’t glitched. 

I currently have 52 intel files and nothing yet. Hopefully it unlocks at 55 or something lol. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Thanks man. Greatly appreciated. 

I’m going to start trying to villain sectors now. Let’s see how it goes. I pray it isn’t glitched. 

I currently have 52 intel files and nothing yet. Hopefully it unlocks at 55 or something lol. 

Good luck, my villian sectors popped at 12. I just farmed the taskmaster one on challenge 1. Most the time I'd shrink him and knock him off the stage. Sad part about that is the DNA key went with him lol. The good thing is I no longer need those. ?

2 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Good luck, my villian sectors popped at 12. I just farmed the taskmaster one on challenge 1. Most the time I'd shrink him and knock him off the stage. Sad part about that is the DNA key went with him lol. The good thing is I no longer need those. 1f60b.png

I did the 2 villain sectors for today and they are no longer showing. You can’t farm them anymore ?

4 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Great doing them now. 

Any suggestions on 100 AIM prisoners?

The mission in the forest thats on fire should net you 3 per run. 2 being main story and the 3rd being a question mark. I can't remember the name of the mission but the quest involves first speaking with rebels then saving 2 people. I belive its in the forest stage. I unistalled the game when I got the plat so I'm unsure of the name. Its an online quest stage. I used this stage to farm shield bunker caches as well. 

19 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

The mission in the forest thats on fire should net you 3 per run. 2 being main story and the 3rd being a question mark. I can't remember the name of the mission but the quest involves first speaking with rebels then saving 2 people. I belive its in the forest stage. I unistalled the game when I got the plat so I'm unsure of the name. Its an online quest stage. I used this stage to farm shield bunker caches as well. 

Day Of The Remains misson in the Pacific Northwest region! Best mission to get both the AIM prisoners and the 50 Cache Strongboxes 

Edited by Frui7yPebble86
  • Like 1