I got the mafia trilogy preorder pack but.....

Taliesin_2943

57 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'm missing mafia 3 not mafia 1 lol

Oh, my bad. I was thinking of my own issue, ha.

For me, I had Mafia 3, and bought the Trilogy within that game months ago.

i would imagine Mafia 3 would work the same. I'm surprised Sony were unable to help you, since it's on their end, but it's true, 2K may have to change something for you.

How did you buy the Trilogy? In-game, or from the PS Store?

1 hour ago, ufcmike1 said:

Oh, my bad. I was thinking of my own issue, ha.

For me, I had Mafia 3, and bought the Trilogy within that game months ago.

i would imagine Mafia 3 would work the same. I'm surprised Sony were unable to help you, since it's on their end, but it's true, 2K may have to change something for you.

How did you buy the Trilogy? In-game, or from the PS Store?

I pre-ordered it on psn. And so far 2k is just giving me the weird runaround like I feel like I'm talking to an answering machine cause only a % of what I say seems to be acknowledged

12 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I pre-ordered it on psn. And so far 2k is just giving me the weird runaround like I feel like I'm talking to an answering machine cause only a % of what I say seems to be acknowledged

I feel like if you contacted Sony support and you provide your order number, they should be able to help you.

You purchased the game through the PSN, so they should be able to resolve it for you. Even anything, you can even ask for a refund if they are unable to help you, and that might get them to look into it further.

3 hours ago, ufcmike1 said:

I feel like if you contacted Sony support and you provide your order number, they should be able to help you.

You purchased the game through the PSN, so they should be able to resolve it for you. Even anything, you can even ask for a refund if they are unable to help you, and that might get them to look into it further.

I did all that they acted like it was some coding problem or something out of there control. I feel like if 8 have proof I own something they should be able to just add it to my account

On 9/25/2020 at 3:16 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

I have 1 and 2 it's part 3 that's still saying there's a price

Oh, my bad, i don't understand how i cannot read, lol.

So, in my case, to download Mafia 3 on the console, i go to Mafia Trilogy (in my games library, or in the store) and then the button "Download" will be available. This button add to the downloads Mafia 2, Mafia 3, and all the Mafia 3 dlc. 

The download button is not available to you for Mafia Trilogy? I don't understand.

6 hours ago, pumajlr2001 said:

Oh, my bad, i don't understand how i cannot read, lol.

So, in my case, to download Mafia 3 on the console, i go to Mafia Trilogy (in my games library, or in the store) and then the button "Download" will be available. This button add to the downloads Mafia 2, Mafia 3, and all the Mafia 3 dlc. 

The download button is not available to you for Mafia Trilogy? I don't understand.

The problem is I press that and it does nothing because I already have 1 and 2 on my console 3 doesn't activate or download and unlike with mafia 1 and 2 definitive edition individual pages mafia 3 still says it's 29.99 so my mafia trilogy just has 1 and 2 linked to it apparently and according to psn support and 2k support nothing can be done they can't figure out the problem and they can't just put 3 on my account for some reason thankfully I already have the plat and 100% from a few years back but when you buy a trilogy u kinda expect it to have .....the trilogy not just the 1st 2