Playstation Plus - October 2020

Ghost

3 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Even worse than Rivals? It cannot be...

I've played Rivals only for about an hour or two. Didn't like it. Payback looks great but sucks in the gameplay department. While the AI is easy to defeat, the true challenge is to keep your car on the track. But not the Gran Turismo way. Everything feels like you're driving on ice cream. it's hard to describe. I stopped playing after about four hours. Not worth my time.

Edited by Santa_in_Sandals
  • Like 1

On 30/09/2020 at 5:27 PM, Carol said:

Once again, I can’t help but find it funny that some people assume that everyone is able to pay for several subscriptions or even has time to play everything that is accessible through a subscription. If you only have PS Plus, you’ll be happy with the games they give you, whether they are also free through other services or not. At least that’s my case... Maybe I am not as entitled as some people... ?

They're not free. They're two different premium paid for services.

2x payments, 2x services, 2x games. It's really not that hard to understand.

To even suggest that people voluntarily paid twice and expected to get the same games via each service is by far the daftest thing I've heard in my life.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, JediKnight_327 said:

They're not free. They're two different premium paid for services.

2x payments, 2x services, 2x games. It's really not that hard to understand.

To even suggest that people voluntarily paid twice and expected to get the same games via each service is by far the daftest thing I've heard in my life.

When did I say something was free?

PS Plus, PS Now and EA Play are three completely different and independent services.

PS Now is better if you don’t care about playing MP on your PS4, but its catalog is so big that it’s only natural that we receive some of its games on PS Plus.

When you decide to pay for different services and you are receiving the same games, that’s your problem, not Sony’s or EA’s. No one told you those several subscriptions were going to present different games from each other, because, like I said, they are independent services. :)

Edited by Carol

4 minutes ago, Carol said:

When did I say something was free?

PS Plus, PS Now and EA Play are three completely different and independent services.

PS Now is better if you don’t care about playing MP on your PS4, but its catalog is so big that it’s only natural that we receive some of its games on PS Plus.

When you decide to pay for different services and you are receiving the same games, that’s your problem, not Sony’s or EA’s. No one told you those several subscriptions were going to present different games from each other, because, like I said, they are independent services. :)

1) "When did I say something was free?" Right here: ".... whether they are also free through other services or not."

2) Sorry I didn't mention that my gripe is with PS+ and PS Now. They cant do anything about EA access but I don't believe for a minute that they cant add an extra game to PS Now if they plan on putting a PS Now game on PS+. At the very least they can put a disclaimer that month after month you might be given the same games as on the other service.

If you go to a shop and make two transactions for two "independent" products, you would expect to receive two independent products unless there was a sign saying that you'll get one even though you paid twice. They're taking advantage of the digital nature of the goods to leave customers short changed.

@JediKnight_327

Yup. It is not unreasonable or "entitled" to expect that 3 different paid subscritions (2 of which are from the same company) have different game catalogs.

And sure, it is my problem if I want to jump around from one service to another. Still, I don't understand why my expectation of having different offerings makes me "entitled".

Thought everyone here agreed we're free to have our own opinions and expectations.

Feels pretty "entitled" that someone comes around telling us we can't have a complaint about something we pay for.

Peace out ✌

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, JediKnight_327 said:

1) "When did I say something was free?" Right here: ".... whether they are also free through other services or not."

2) Sorry I didn't mention that my gripe is with PS+ and PS Now. They cant do anything about EA access but I don't believe for a minute that they cant add an extra game to PS Now if they plan on putting a PS Now game on PS+. At the very least they can put a disclaimer that month after month you might be given the same games as on the other service.

If you go to a shop and make two transactions for two "independent" products, you would expect to receive two independent products unless there was a sign saying that you'll get one even though you paid twice. They're taking advantage of the digital nature of the goods to leave customers short changed.

1 - When I pay for my PS Plus subscription, the IGC titles show up as free on my PS4. Maybe it’s different on yours?

2 - As far as I know, PS Now already receives a very nice catalog of games every month. How many more games do you want? And you think you aren’t entitled? And the PS Now games that we, sometimes, receive on PS Plus are old Now games, not recent ones!

46 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

@JediKnight_327

Yup. It is not unreasonable or "entitled" to expect that 3 different paid subscritions (2 of which are from the same company) have different game catalogs.

And sure, it is my problem if I want to jump around from one service to another. Still, I don't understand why my expectation of having different offerings makes me "entitled".

Thought everyone here agreed we're free to have our own opinions and expectations.

Feels pretty "entitled" that someone comes around telling us we can't have a complaint about something we pay for.

Peace out 270c.png

I have an University Degree in Law and I can tell you exactly that: no, you are not entitled to complain about receiving the same games through different, independent services, because it isn’t written anywhere on the rules that you agree with when you subscribe that those services’ provider is going to guarantee you different games if you decide to have several “free games” paid subscriptions. 
Also, the worst thing you can have in life is “expectations”. You can have hope, but not expectations. I am sorry that life hasn’t taught you that yet. ;)

Goodbye to you both. Continue with your entitled and uninformed opinions, because now I am going to my PS4, play a game I am so glad the IGC gave me: the amazing “Dead by Daylight”.

So many people on this forums that don't do shit all day long but play videogames and are always complaining how their freshly released 60$ game doesn't live up to their high quality standards, and I am the one being called "entitled" 'cause I don't agreed with Sony overlapping games on their subscription services...

Shit, I'm not "entitled".
I can't afford to be "entitled".
I'm too fucking poor to be "entitled".

I only pay for this services 'cause I can't afford new games. Damn right I except their offerings to not overlap.

Guess some people just live in wonderland, where critical thinking is some kinda frowned upon practice. Geez Louise.

Zero fucks given

Au revoir

• Like 3

I don't mind the games this month, as I finally get to better my completion  percentage, but what kind of auth left University did you go to think that one has to be entitled to complain about something?

Directly from Oxford, complain: to say that you are annoyed, unhappy, or not satisfied about someone or something.

Complaining about something isn't a priviledge requiring you to do something to earn it, it's an human right, article 19, recognized by the INTERNATIONAL human law, it's the other way around, a person can complain about something, regardless if you subjectively  think it's stupid, being stopped from doing so would be a violation either by the country, the company or the banana University, from what I gathered in that post, in the absurd example of one needing a priviledge  in order to complain.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

• 2 weeks later...