Has this been delisted?

flashpool23

On 10/27/2021 at 7:57 PM, MattMattinson said:

Picked up the other three games in the series for 99 pence each - bit of a shame this one isn't available due to what would appear to be a very clunky - to say the least - bit of writing. 

The original language was German, and I'm sure that the developers just let the translation team to do what they think best.

There are pretty much good examples of novels being bad translated into English, losing the charm and meaning of the original language.

But still it was the developers who put in the very racist scene. I was playing through the scene and I did think "Did they really go there?"

The paedophile joke was very dark as well.

25 minutes ago, Lion_Squid said:

Wow the physical edition is super pricey on EBay from the looks of it, I could only find a trilogy for several hundred dollars.

Guess it's not meant to be, buying anything from a foreign PS store is too much hassle for me.

It's very simple to buy from another region.

1. Set up a PSN account for the country in question - if you do Hong Kong then it'll all be English and straight-forward. For the address, just google a random address in HK and it'll go through fine.
2. Log into the account on your PS4/5 and make sure it's set as a primary account (you can have 16 primary accounts on your console) - this'll allow you to buy games on this account yet play them on your own account.
3. Buy some PSN credit. I personally use SEAGM (https://www.seagm.com/playstation-network-card-psn-hongkong?ps=Search-Results:Related-cards) - there's no $10, but there is $20, so you'll have a little credit left over to grab another cheap game.
4. Simply input the code that's sent to you into the store of the HK account (you get it instantly), this'll add funds to your account.
5. Buy the game, set it to download, then log back into your account. Once it's downloaded, you can freely play it on your account as if you bought it there.

The whole process will take about 10-15 minutes, but you'll now have an account to grab other games on in the future. I personally have many accounts with my Indian one being used the most as games over there are often £10-20 cheaper than buying them in the UK!

Edited by turniplord
lol, it added the post 4 times!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

first and foremost: FOREVER PHYSICAL!

if you want to get the game now - the physical disc release is your place to go.

however ... my question is something different. i have purchased the game when it was dirt cheap. i have it installed on my ps4 ... but i wanted to install it on the ps5 to play remotely with the portal. but since the game has been delisted i cant download it from the ps5. is there ANY way to get this game i have purchased legitimately onto my ps5?

44 minutes ago, Playzocker1988 said:

first and foremost: FOREVER PHYSICAL!

if you want to get the game now - the physical disc release is your place to go.

however ... my question is something different. i have purchased the game when it was dirt cheap. i have it installed on my ps4 ... but i wanted to install it on the ps5 to play remotely with the portal. but since the game has been delisted i cant download it from the ps5. is there ANY way to get this game i have purchased legitimately onto my ps5?

If you bought it then It'll be in your library on the console - just find it in there and select download (or search on the console and it 'should' appear if you own it (some do, some don't)

If it's not showing, you either didn't buy it or you grabbed it on a different account.

Regarding the physical edition - it's quite expensive. CEX in the UK have the four-game collection for £60 (which isn't too bad), but you often see it go for over £100 on Amazon and eBay. Making a HK account and grabbing it on there for under £1 is the cheapest and easiest way to do it, it only takes about 5 minutes as well.

• 1 month later...