Survival Tower 10 Times?

Okay, this is a weird one.  The trophy is very much straight forward in attempting the survival tower 10 times, but I don't understand why it's not unlocking for me.  Do I have to go into the tower, get a small score and leave each time, or can I go in and leave right away for it to count?

I've tried a mixture of the two, but no luck in getting this simple trophy to unlock, as I don't know what counts as "trying" in terms of the trophy.  Cause I swear I've done so more than 10 times (either that, or I'm shy a try or two).

Anyone able to help shed some light on this simple trophy?

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Okay, this is a weird one.  The trophy is very much straight forward in attempting the survival tower 10 times, but I don't understand why it's not unlocking for me.  Do I have to go into the tower, get a small score and leave each time, or can I go in and leave right away for it to count?

I've tried a mixture of the two, but no luck in getting this simple trophy to unlock, as I don't know what counts as "trying" in terms of the trophy.  Cause I swear I've done so more than 10 times (either that, or I'm shy a try or two).

Anyone able to help shed some light on this simple trophy?

I've tried this as well but don't know why it's so broken, could try just starting from the first floor and only complete the first tier then back out an repeat, people have the trophy so it shouldn't be impossible 

Just now, hybridhero102 said:

I've tried this as well but don't know why it's so broken, could try just starting from the first floor and only complete the first tier then back out an repeat, people have the trophy so it shouldn't be impossible 

Maybe that's what I could try next, do it from the bottom ten times.  As I was trying it from the 5th tier last time, as that's the tier I was on (before realizing I needed to get to the 8th tier for the other trophy).

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Maybe that's what I could try next, do it from the bottom ten times.  As I was trying it from the 5th tier last time, as that's the tier I was on (before realizing I needed to get to the 8th tier for the other trophy).

Let me know if it works, I'll try it out myself later I'm trying to get the 100 levels trophy to pop

2 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

I just started it, got halfway up level 3 tower before I died. Did a bit more story levels then had another go but started from tower 3. Got halfway up tower 4 before dying again and the trophy randomly popped at the game over screen. 

You're very lucky, I'm trying everything and the trophy just isn't popping, hopefully they patch it because it's definitely broken

5 hours ago, hybridhero102 said:

You're very lucky, I'm trying everything and the trophy just isn't popping, hopefully they patch it because it's definitely broken

Hey! Since you have unlocked Tier 8... So far I reached Tier 3 and it seems it is needed like 2.5k kills if I am not wrong... I am just afraid that for Tier 8 will be needed... 20k?

Maybe you can share some info? :D.

31 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Hey! Since you have unlocked Tier 8... So far I reached Tier 3 and it seems it is needed like 2.5k kills if I am not wrong... I am just afraid that for Tier 8 will be needed... 20k?

Maybe you can share some info? :D.

I've got it unlocked and no, there is a bigger gap each time, but only by like another 100 or so kills each time.  Like from 7 to 8 was like 2,500 kills I believe.  But luckily you can go from the last tier you have unlocked, so you don't need to get to tier 8 from tier 1 all in one go.

The kills might be a bit off, as in, they might have been a bit less than that.  But to get to the next tier is the same kill amount, plus something like another 100 or so.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I've got it unlocked and no, there is a bigger gap each time, but only by like another 100 or so kills each time.  Like from 7 to 8 was like 2,500 kills I believe.  But luckily you can go from the last tier you have unlocked, so you don't need to get to tier 8 from tier 1 all in one go.

The kills might be a bit off, as in, they might have been a bit less than that.  But to get to the next tier is the same kill amount, plus something like another 100 or so.

Thanks!

So it's not that bad it seems...

Question: are the "bosses" appear in higher tiers?

I have to admit that this title is "full of action" driven just by two buttons :]

Will definitely try to plat this one.

Hoping that trophy mentioned in topic will be fixed/walk around found...

Edited by Smashero

Just now, Smashero said:

Thanks!

So it's not that bad... Like to repeat previous tier + ~100 if I understand it correctly?

Question: are the "bosses" appear in higher tiers?

I have to admit that this title is "full of action" driven just by two buttons :]

Will definitely try to plat this one.

Hoping that trophy mentioned in topic will be fixed/walk around found...

Yeah, it's something along those lines, as that's how I was seeing it myself, seemed to be however many kills last, plus an extra 100 or so, maybe more than that.  But it does make sense to make you work a bit more each time.

And yeah, the bosses seem to appear at higher tiers, as I got kills on them as well (but that trophy didn't unlock until I went back into story mode, was missing a few boss kills still).  But other enemies also show up, these sparkly dude who have two layers of health from what I could understand.  And these pure black enemies with unknown health bars (but luckily you can tell what they're doing based upon what side they're on after each hit).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, it's something along those lines, as that's how I was seeing it myself, seemed to be however many kills last, plus an extra 100 or so, maybe more than that.  But it does make sense to make you work a bit more each time.

And yeah, the bosses seem to appear at higher tiers, as I got kills on them as well (but that trophy didn't unlock until I went back into story mode, was missing a few boss kills still).  But other enemies also show up, these sparkly dude who have two layers of health from what I could understand.  And these pure black enemies with unknown health bars (but luckily you can tell what they're doing based upon what side they're on after each hit).

^

Thanks for all the info :]

Have to admit that due to the plat name I am... PERSONALLY interested in this one ;).

I believe I found a workaround, if you back up your save and delete your save locally on your ps4 then disconnect your network in your ps4 settings, start the game again and complete the tutorial to gain access to survival. Play survival and aim for about 50 kills each time before dying and keep repeating, the trophy popped for me on my 4th or 5th round of survival, I hope this helps

22 hours ago, hybridhero102 said:

I believe I found a workaround, if you back up your save and delete your save locally on your ps4 then disconnect your network in your ps4 settings, start the game again and complete the tutorial to gain access to survival. Play survival and aim for about 50 kills each time before dying and keep repeating, the trophy popped for me on my 4th or 5th round of survival, I hope this helps

Can confirm, worked for me as well like you described and got it after the 5th round

On 10/3/2020 at 10:12 AM, hybridhero102 said:

Having to do something like that to unlock this sort of trophy shouldn't be needed.  The trophy I can tell is just as glitchy as can be, I've played it far more than 10 times and still nothing, and I'm not going to waste my time doing what you described (cause I can't be bothered, don't want to jump through a bunch of hoops to get something like that done).  I mean, others can of course, cause you know, it's a way to get the trophy, but I'd rather see if they can be bothered to patch it so it unlocks when it's supposed to and not unlock at all.

Not sure how to contact them, as I don't have no Twitter to use myself (and I'm sure they would have one).

14 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Having to do something like that to unlock this sort of trophy shouldn't be needed.  The trophy I can tell is just as glitchy as can be, I've played it far more than 10 times and still nothing, and I'm not going to waste my time doing what you described (cause I can't be bothered, don't want to jump through a bunch of hoops to get something like that done).  I mean, others can of course, cause you know, it's a way to get the trophy, but I'd rather see if they can be bothered to patch it so it unlocks when it's supposed to and not unlock at all.

Not sure how to contact them, as I don't have no Twitter to use myself (and I'm sure they would have one).

I emailed them about it and they didn't get back to me, I know the method seems annoying considering how many times you've tried it but it's a lot quicker than waiting for a patch, the game has been out a lot longer on xbox and as far as I know it hasn't been patched on that

• 2 weeks later...

Patch 1.01 is alive - just started the game, all levels and towers trophies popped properly so far :].

Edit:

Didn't get trophy for 35 skill points, I have 36 already :(. So it seems some trophies were fixed, but another got broken :/.

Edit 2:

POPPED here:

https://imgur.com/HxzgcEB

After 39th Skill Point!  Not sure if it counts, but I switched my Internet connection also... Just... You know...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

I believe Spirit Within is another trophy that may glitch on you or has it's counter broken.

I have have completed the story mode and I'm on tier 5 on the survival and no trophy for doing 500 spirit kills. 

Edit: Got the platinum. The trophy was indeed broken, had to restart a brand new playthrough by deleting my save file. What I did was play adventure mode while leveling up skills that use summons. Try to get all of the skills that use summons to lvl 1, then lvl 2 then finally lvl 3 to maximize the amount of times each summon shows up. It took me to the 2nd to last map for the trophy to pop up.

Edited by Aecesaje_