Are trophies still bugged?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've encountered an issue in coop with a buddy on PS4. Our gang operations are stuck at 30/32 with none left on the map. We have beat the story, all collectibles, activities and property/shops purchased and I have 100% in game stat on the save file.

That being said, I still haven't finished my assassinations, vehicle thefts and challenges so haven't *truly* cleared everything. My hope is that once I've done all of that I will be OK but I'm not very confident.

A second playthrough seeming likely for me at this point.

*Edit/update 28th Sep 2023*

I've just by chance stumbled onto my comment here that I didn't provide an update to.

I obtained the Trophy I had presumed to be bugged later that year on 9th July 2021.

I cannot remember off the top of my head what the exact locations were or how I tracked them. But the final two Gang Operations for me were in the Stanford District. I think I just missed them.

Edited by Dr_Popodopolus
Updating information

On 12.1.2021 at 2:20 PM, whassupbun said:

Playing this now on the PS5 in Jan 2021. Yup it's still bugged. Story progression trophies that are supposed to be unmissable didn't unlock for me. Came here looking for advice. Turns out rest mode is the cause, which I did put my PS5 into.

I know this is random but.. Which region is your trophy list for the game in? I am trying to figure out whether the Hong Kong version of the game, gets the NA or EU trophy list.

1 hour ago, JonHills345 said:

I know this is random but.. Which region is your trophy list for the game in? I am trying to figure out whether the Hong Kong version of the game, gets the NA or EU trophy list.

I bought the game from Hong Kong PSN when it was half price over the New Year. This site is saying it's the European version.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm just missing the 30h playtime trophy and one of the dlcs, everything popped when it should when playing online. First I tried playing offline but none of the trophies would pop and weirdly, the trophy list didn't even appear on my console. Online, everything was fine.

I did play the PS4 version on the PS5 though, didn't put it in rest mode with the game on either.

Just posting this for people like me, who are doubtful about trying this game because of the trophies.