What u guys doing Rank 30+?

GardenOfSouls

Explore and get stronger. There's Culus to collect. Big epic puzzles all over the place. The Spiral Abyss. Plus, getting stronger. Level 99 is still miles away. Refine your weapons. Level your weapons. Get better artifacts and level them up.

Not to mention, the first major update is coming in a couple weeks. God only knows what that will have.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KingGuy420 said:

Explore and get stronger. There's Culus to collect. Big epic puzzles all over the place. The Spiral Abyss. Plus, getting stronger. Level 99 is still miles away. Refine your weapons. Level your weapons. Get better artifacts and level them up.

Not to mention, the first major update is coming in a couple weeks. God only knows what that will have.

Thanks for the info. I'm doing all that, just feeling its like 4 times to get a level now.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 7:31 PM, KingGuy420 said:

They basically told us exactly what we will have...

• 2 weeks later...

Leveling takes so much time after AR30+. I don't even want to imagine the horror of increasing AR past 40. 

I've been doing dailies and doing the event to get some Adventure Rank Points, but it honestly takes forever. 

Kinda holding bank on farming Artifact domains coz everyone says: Wait til you're at least AR40! but honestly my gear sucks and even though I have some really nice characters my damage suffers a lot from having bad gear. 

Then again, the few times I did artifact domains I got only shit artifacts. 

Maybe I'll just go for the viridescent venerer for my Jean and the Pyro Witch set for my Klee.

I'm currently AR 47 and you SHOULD wait till AR 45 to do Domains, u always got até least one 5* Artifact. Happens to come 3 in only one sometimes, but its rare. It Will be a time saber later tô upgrade and get the gear u need cuz Artifacts is your main source on build. Talents and weapon buff dosent so importante as Artifacts, and to run abyss 11/12 u need everyone with good rolls on 5* Artifacts. So wait till AR 45.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm AR 47 (tomorrow 48) and I'm doing the dialy quest and artifact dungeons, weapons and talents on lv 80 or 90 quest drop rate with the condensed resine is much better (sometimes) also I need to find the last 4 geoculus but even with a map I have no idea where to start, I need help :(.

Sometime with real friends we play some coop and farming stuff together are more funny and quickly.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I wasted some time before I finally got a routine right. In this example, my main team of four is the Traveler, Bennett (occasionally swapped with Amber), Kaeya, and Lisa. The secondary team I am beginning to build is Xingqiu, Razor, Qiqi, and Here's mine:

1. Upgrade to level cap for each phase
  2. Equip weapons for characters based on passive strengths/talents, then hit weapon upgrade level cap
  3. Grind Talent materials and max elemental skills/bursts then normal attacks for each phase
  4. Grind leylines (XP before Mora) based on Battle Pass needs for the week
  5. Get artifacts only if you meet domain and leyline goals in BP (and don't get your heart too worked up over it because, hello, RNG)
  6. MAP EXPLORE because, why not?
  • Like 1