Turbo Trophy Games

CyrahOmega

I have been perusing the sites over the years to see if there was a comprehensive list of games and strategies where the turbo controller would come in handy. By "come in handy" I mean you could be Away From Keyboard (AFK) and still earn trophies.

Here is what I have found thus far and will continue to add to the list and go more in depth.

I'm sure I have many more but these are some off top:

PS4

A Hero and His Garden - Once you unlock all the different fruits just rubber-band down each button, walk away  for 1 hr. and come back with 999 fruit.

A Winter's Daydream - Obvi

Arcana Heart 3 - Courtesy Atooya

Borderlands 1 - Farming collectibles - Courtesy Atooya

Color Slayer - Obvi

Divekick - You can turbo almost the whole online for both versions - Courtesy Atooya

Dragonball FighterZ - Practice mode with Hit against Android 16, you get 300 Zenny per fight. This take about 4 days.

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev - Farming money - Courtesy Atooya

Guilty Gear SIGN - Farming money - Courtesy Atooya

Himno - Jump, dash, and enter room trophies

Injustice: God's Among Us - Doomsday Trick

Injustice 2 - AI Battles

In Space We Brawl - Courtesy Atooya

Just a Phrase by POWGI - You occasionally have to mash :square::triangle: or :circle:

Kill La Kill - You can turbo 100 free battle matches - Courtesy Atooya

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - Online Battle Count

Mortal Kombat 9 - Online Battles

Mortal Kombat XL - Online Battles

Mortal Kombat 11 - AI Battles

My Hero Academia: One's Justice - I spammed Midoriyas airball special and got the online wins.

My Name is Mayo - Obvi

Naruto Storm 2 - 30 battles with each character can be done with a turbo controller - Courtesy Atooya

NIOH 2 - Courtesy Atooya

Sing Star - Courtesy Atooya

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - To get the 6th rank trophy, have your second account and PS3 system create the online battle. Have your main do the custom battle. Set setting to region same and rank any. The creator will pick Ryu, Frank west and Strider. Your main will pick Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and Rocket. Set :cross: on your main to assist 1 + 2 and immediately ghost rider will do 1 bar special, then rocket assists FTW. Set :cross: on your secondary to none. It took me about 90 matches to go from 9th rank to 6th rank.

PS3

Battlefield 1943 - Extremely easy to get 100 matches played, although you look like a fool jumping on the same spot. 

Divekick - One can turbo almost the whole online for both versions - Courtesy Atooya

Far Cry 2 - I self boosted this one with 3 consoles and found turbos to be extremely useful to break the protection shields from my alts. Same applies if you're trading kills with someone else. - Courtesy Aodir

Grand Theft Auto IV - You can self boost all AWP races easily if your second console hosts with turbo on, enjoy your 10 hours of podcasts. - Courtesy Aodir

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Yes... it's already easy enough but spamming stupify gets tiresome after a while, turbo R2 for happy days. - Courtesy Aodir

Jetpack Joyride/Jetpack Joyride Deluxe - Very easy to boost coins with the right gadgets equipped, you can find the method here on the forums. - Courtesy Aodir

LittleBigPlanet - Not really needed as you're sure to get this eventually, but for quickfire paintball trophy and 5,000 paintballs turbo definitely helps. - Courtesy Aodir

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: Fate of Two Worlds - Online Battles

Street Fighter X Tekken - Fight 500 matches online.
Boosting this is possible if both players have a controller with a turbo function on it. Have turbo set to  (before doing this both players should map  to ) having it on turbo for  will ready both players up in the lobby right away, select the characters and stages and play out the matches. For the player aiming to get "Your Legend Will Never Die" have your point character set to Nina and for the one purposely losing have yours set to Ogre. At the start of the match Nina and Ogre will step forward and attack each time they use  however Nina's is much faster and will always beat out Ogres resulting in fast 10 second matches while on turbo. Now leave it on overnight for two nights (each respective night should give you roughly close to 300 matches depending on how much one sleeps) and wake up with your trophy in hand without any work. - Courtesy Setsuna playstationtrophies.org

More directions for turbo trophies are here: Click Here - Courtesy superpj

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Set :cross: to LK and RK for Jun or Azuka and this will get you through the ghost fights.

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - To get the 6th rank trophy, have your second account and PS3 system create the online battle. Have your main do the custom battle. Set setting to region same and rank any. The creator will pick Ryu, Frank west and Strider. Your main will pick Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and Rocket. Set :cross: on your main to assist 1 + 2 and immediately ghost rider will do 1 bar special, then rocket assists FTW. Set :cross: on your secondary to none. It took me about 90 matches to go from 9th rank to 6th rank.

Edited by CyrahOmega
  • Like 4

Nice thread 

I would suggest that you add these games to the list:

- divekick   PS3/PS4 (you can turbo almost the whole online for both versions)

- kill la kill   (you can turbo 100 free battle matches)

- Mortal kombat 9

- Street fighter X tekken  (I believe you can turbo 400 matches after you get 100 wins)

- Arcana heart 3

- NIOH 2 

- Borderlands 1 (farming collectibles)

- Guilty Gear Xrd Rev (farming money)

- Guilty Gear SIGN (farming money)
- in space we brawl

- sing star

- Naruto storm 2 (30 battles with each character can be done with a turbo)

I will try to add more if I find more games!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atoya said:

Nice thread 

- Mortal kombat 9

- Street fighter X tekken  (I believe you can turbo 400 matches after you get 100 wins)

- Arcana heart 3

- NIOH 2 

- in space we brawl

- sing star

This is exactly what I was looking for when I thought of starting this, I will add your suggestions and give you credit. I also sent you a request on PSN.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CyrahOmega said:

This is exactly what I was looking for when I thought of starting this, I will add your suggestions and give you credit. I also sent you a request on PSN.

Happy to help man, will add u when I get on

Edited by Atoya

20 minutes ago, Atoya said:

Happy to help man, will add u when I get on

When you get a chance please confirm Street Fighter X Tekken, the only reason I don't have those 500 fights is because turbo :cross: cancels the fights. After I do 100 pure fights will this stop somehow? Please advise. Every time I start to do it I give up lol. And I have two PS3s and two copies of the game ?

On 10/3/2020 at 3:59 PM, Atoya said:

Nice thread 

- Mortal kombat 9

- Arcana heart 3

- NIOH 2 

- in space we brawl

- sing star

Ugh, none of these games appeal to me.

Great thread, this is my experience so far with a cheap turbo on PS3.

Battlefield 1943 - Extremely easy to get 100 matches played, although you look like a fool jumping on the same spot. 
Far Cry 2 - I self boosted this one with 3 consoles and found turbos to be extremely useful to break the protection shields from my alts. Same applies if you're trading kills with someone else.
Grand Theft Auto IV - You can self boost all AWP races easily if your second console hosts with turbo on, enjoy your 10 hours of podcasts. 
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Yes... it's already easy enough but spamming stupify gets tiresome after a while, turbo R2 for happy days.
Jetpack Joyride/Jetpack Joyride Deluxe - Very easy to boost coins with the right gadgets equipped, you can find the method here on the forums.
LittleBigPlanet - Not really needed as you're sure to get this eventually, but for quickfire paintball trophy and 5,000 paintballs turbo definitely helps.

I think that's all I've used it for, either for games where infinite ammo is a thing or to simply afk easier. When I initially bought it for the BF1943 matches I didn't think that I'd use it this much but it turned out to be a decent QoL.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Aodir said:

Great thread, this is my experience so far with a cheap turbo on PS3.

Battlefield 1943 - Extremely easy to get 100 matches played, although you look like a fool jumping on the same spot. 
Far Cry 2 - I self boosted this one with 3 consoles and found turbos to be extremely useful to break the protection shields from my alts. Same applies if you're trading kills with someone else.
Grand Theft Auto IV - You can self boost all AWP races easily if your second console hosts with turbo on, enjoy your 10 hours of podcasts. 
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Yes... it's already easy enough but spamming stupify gets tiresome after a while, turbo R2 for happy days.
Jetpack Joyride/Jetpack Joyride Deluxe - Very easy to boost coins with the right gadgets equipped, you can find the method here on the forums.
LittleBigPlanet - Not really needed as you're sure to get this eventually, but for quickfire paintball trophy and 5,000 paintballs turbo definitely helps.

I think that's all I've used it for, either for games where infinite ammo is a thing or to simply afk easier. When I initially bought it for the BF1943 matches I didn't think that I'd use it this much but it turned out to be a decent QoL.

I def did this for Jetpack Joyride!

You’re gonna need a turbo for the 24 hour create trophy in LBP. Unless you really like building levels. 

Smoots Olympics on PS4 is much easier with a turbo. I believe you can use a turbo for Starwhal as well, but would need someone to confirm that.

• Like 1