Double Fame for Season 1

OmegaRejectz

21 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

The Fall Guys Twitter account just updated everyone after their confusing tweets the other day.

Season 1 ends October 8th, which is also when the new season starts. From October 5th to October 8th you’re able to earn double fame. (Level 40 is required for the ‘Star of the Show’ trophy)

That is good, hope it holds.  As in-game yesterday, it still shows the season as “ending in 2 days” which is Monday the 5th.

I am really close now but might wait for double XP.  Hope it does not backfire!

EDIT - Ok yes, they even addressed the messed up in-game season counter in the updated tweet so that is promising.  

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, skazzzz4 said:

Damn. I grinded to 40 this weekend because the timer said season one ended today.  I could have had some of that sweet double xp.

It makes a works if difference.  Just got 692 fame in a single game.  Closing in on Fame level 40 now!

18 hours ago, djb5f said:

It makes a works if difference.  Just got 692 fame in a single game.  Closing in on Fame level 40 now!

Totally. Normally if I win I get ~400 XP. Which doubled is ~800. Simply by reaching the finale round (not even winning) I get ~400 with Double Fame. I was really annoyed when they originally made their tweet and also confused. They said the season ended one day and the double fame started the next. Didn't add up. Didn't want to risk it but luckily as I was doing it they fixed their mistake.

I've been playing for the past few nights for an hour or two, and I have not seen any double fame points. And I've only won 1 crown last night and the fame points for me are still around 1300 for winning and around 400 for getting to the final.

Are the double fame points only applicable to people who are not on level 40 yet?