How many hours?100% trophies?

Tiricy

3 hours ago, DreddPirateRobb said:

I took my time and it must have taken me about 20 to 30 hours. That's because you have to replay certain missions a few times, do some stealth on the hardest difficulty and general waiting for targets to line up.

so do you mean i need only 30 hours to earn all trophies Hitman 2?

It's about 5-10 hours per big mission. 2 of them are smaller and there are 2 sniper challenges that take about 3-5 hours each. I've not done the additional trophy list (the 3 missions that didn't fit in the main trophy list), and I'd say it took me about 100 hours (including replaying all of the hitman 1 missions) to 100% the main list. Going in blind for most of it and watching some video's on some of the more convoluted challenges to get the xp to get the required level for the mission. Also did some save planning to reduce preparation on challenges that had a similar setup.

3 hours ago, DreddPirateRobb said:

I took my time and it must have taken me about 20 to 30 hours. That's because you have to replay certain missions a few times, do some stealth on the hardest difficulty and general waiting for targets to line up.

Think you may have the wrong Hitman 2 in mind :)  (Silent Assassin?)

Edited by Ric

24 minutes ago, xDerErnst said:

Just a little advice, the mp servers of the game are about to be taken down in the future so just to be sure, do the 3 mp trophies first,  they litteraly take like 10 minutes

So which trophies on dlc or base game need online? because i wanna start before server shutdown. 

80 - 100 hours. There is no way you're doing 100% of all Hitman 2 trophies in 20 - 30 hours, especially if you're taking your time. You need to play through Hitman 1, Hitman 2, Hitman 2 DLCs and sniper maps multiple times. IO mentioned that there will be a way to earn the co-op trophies after the shutdown, but if you want to be certain then it's best to clear them before the shutdown.

6 minutes ago, xDerErnst said:

You need to play every sniper map in coop once. That's it.

Can you please tell me the names of these online trophies? because there is a lot dlcs i don't know which one is online required.

1 minute ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

80 - 100 hours. There is no way you're doing 100% of all Hitman 2 trophies in 20 - 30 hours, especially if you're taking your time. You need to play through Hitman 1, Hitman 2, Hitman 2 DLCs and sniper maps multiple times. IO mentioned that there will be a way to earn the co-op trophies after the shutdown, but if you want to be certain then it's best to clear them before the shutdown.

I just need names trophies of these required online to finish it first.

35 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

Can you please tell me the names of these online trophies? because there is a lot dlcs i don't know which one is online required.

I just need names trophies of these required online to finish it first.

Not sure what you need the names for, it's as straight forward as it gets just play every sniper map once with another player and you got the trophies. 

But if you really want to know, one is for himmelstein, one for Singapore and one for Siberia

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

You don't need the names, just complete each sniper map in co-op. 

Cool so just i complete each sniper map in co-op .. Thanks for info

45 minutes ago, xDerErnst said:

Not sure what you need the names for, it's as straight forward as it gets just play every sniper map once with another player and you got the trophies. 

But if you really want to know, one is for himmelstein, one for Singapore and one for Siberia

Thanks for info ..

On 10/19/2020 at 8:11 AM, Tiricy said:

How many hours will take 100% trophies?

I'd say around 70 to 100 hours depending on your experience with Hitman 1 and how much you like to take your time to smell the roses. Personally, I like to see what I can figure out on my first run, on Professional, which can make the game longer. There's several ways to save time like by knowing which challenges can be completed on a  run; challenges register immediately when you complete them...so you can save, complete a challenge, reload and carry on reaching full Mastery on a level much faster. Completely up to you on how you want to approach the game.

Edited by pathtoninja
  • Like 1